Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Season Run-In Challenge - Live NOW!

Hi Managers,

Big European clubs are lining up again to take on your squad in a new challenge - Season Run-In! Climb the levels by defeating both other Managers and the big clubs at the end to unlock great rewards.

See below for the complete rules:

• The competition has different levels. Each level consists of a variable number of rounds.
    • You must defeat other Managers to unlock the last round of a level.
    • The last round of a level is played against a European club.
    • These matches don't impact upon players' condition.
    • Your progress is always saved at each stage.
    • You have a limited number of free retries.
    • A player can receive cards during these matches, but suspensions don't apply from one match to another.
    • The competition can only be completed once.
    • You only earn rewards the first time you progress.

The challenge kicks off on Monday, April 15th. Good luck!
    khris, Z.Ep., EastsiderSG and 3 others like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Big European clubs are lining up again to take on your squad in a new challenge - Season Run-In! Climb the levels by defeating both other Managers and the big clubs at the end to unlock great rewards.

• The competition has different levels. Each level consists of a variable number of rounds.
    • A player can receive cards during these matches, but suspensions don't apply from one match to another.

So morale will be affected?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    So morale will be affected?
    No, condition/morale are not impacted, and any injuries that occur during challenge matches will not carry over.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

New updates and challenges are non-sense changing for us. Top eleven truely becomes unimpressive features and we are so boring. New update should be added new jersys, new logos, new official logos, and new additional tactical techniques. Moreover, Nordeus wants this game ''Reality'' like real football life. But, why did they block negotiation period for first three weeks? This is not problem solving of players abuse, and also this is not said to be ''Reality''. This is intentional cheating of the game. Nordeus should reconsider about current negotiation system. I really feel unhappy for playing this game becos there is completely lack of free playing style. Fixation and restrictions to protect players abuse are very uncomfortable to most players. Top eleven will never be improved in the future becos there is no satisfactories between Nordeus decision and the gamers.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Rookie
    Does anyone remember or knows with what percentage increase have each bot team? I have 108% and i'm curious how much the last one will have.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Addicted
    I looked at the Champions League quarter finalists and wondered how many of those teams would appear in the new Top Eleven challenge. The answer: none of them! So what exactly do you by big European clubs?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I looked at the Champions League quarter finalists and wondered how many of those teams would appear in the new Top Eleven challenge. The answer: none of them! So what exactly do you by big European clubs?
    Shamrock Rovers. Big club in Ireland, which is in Europe..........lol.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    I see logos of Red Bull Salzburg, Stoke City, Valencia, Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain. Some clubs with a history in Europe, but none of them should be considered any big at the moment.

Antiplano, where do you see Shamrock Rovers?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I see logos of Red Bull Salzburg, Stoke City, Valencia, Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain. Some clubs with a history in Europe, but none of them should be considered any big at the moment.

Antiplano, where do you see Shamrock Rovers?
    Haven't got the update yet, so I was hoping for something different. Still Joke City are in there with the best.
    Richie72 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Haven't got the update yet, so I was hoping for something different. Still Joke City are in there with the best.
    I did not appreciate support of your friend against me in CL the other day (joking). Wanted to add you R.W. but apparently I cant, you are probably full or maybe server problem). Since you are two levels below me, I hope to meet you in the future :P
    Z.Ep. likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast