Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Team play bonus

Team play bonus

Guys, what’s the best way to deal with the new Team Play bonus? I see different strategies, of course presuming we want get the bonus and it does have some positive effect.
    - training basic 11 with a mixed training
    - training offense en defense players apart from each other to train more specific whites
    What is you opinion about the most effective approach?
    Greets from Holland,
    Rutger

So far the most effective way I have seen is this:

1) Train the "old" bonuses with your bench like you did before
    2) Train your starting eleven warmup - warmup - skill drill - skill drill - video analysis - video analysis (1x for 4.5% condition loss with a x2 video, or twice without a video for 9% condition loss)
    3) Train your starting eleven warmup - stretch - skill drill - skill drill - video analysis - video analysis 1x without a video for 5.25% condition loss

All your bonuses will be max and if you use 1 x2 video you only need 9.75% condition of your starters.
    FINO ALLA FINE, Rutger0 and skrrr like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So far the most effective way I have seen is this:

1) Train the "old" bonuses with your bench like you did before
    2) Train your starting eleven warmup - warmup - skill drill - skill drill - video analysis - video analysis (1x for 4.5% condition loss with a x2 video, or twice without a video for 9% condition loss)
    3) Train your starting eleven warmup - stretch - skill drill - skill drill - video analysis - video analysis 1x without a video for 5.25% condition loss

All your bonuses will be max and if you use 1 x2 video you only need 9.75% condition of your starters.
    I can't use the x2 bonus (only get one or two greens a day now) and had to train my 1st team down to 70% this morning just to get from 8% to 10%
    Have two games coming up, can see this being unplayable for these of us with no vids pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I can't use the x2 bonus (only get one or two greens a day now) and had to train my 1st team down to 70% this morning just to get from 8% to 10%
    Have two games coming up, can see this being unplayable for these of us with no vids pretty soon
    With my method you would still "only" need 14.25% condition... Still, for people who can't watch videos for any reason this is really bad.
    gogs67, Z.Ep., Rutger0 and 1 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    With my method you would still "only" need 14.25% condition... Still, for people who can't watch videos for any reason this is really bad.
    Its the end for me sadly ...and everyone else who only plays on PC. There are no videos to watch so it would cost $20 a month to buy enough green packs to play the game.
    Palestine likes this.

Rookie
    Can t you use an android just for the videos; And keep doing everything else with pc.😓

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Z.Ep. View Post
    Can t you use an android just for the videos; And keep doing everything else with pc.😓
    stop falling for nordeus crap !!! this new feature is fake !! nordeus are wasting your greenpacks to no effect !! let your team bonus ROT ! just do your daily training to 40% (even though that is probably bull**** too)
    Palestine likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    Its the end for me sadly ...and everyone else who only plays on PC. There are no videos to watch so it would cost $20 a month to buy enough green packs to play the game.
    Do the drills for max. the player bonuses..

I do the same even with a condition of 30-40% of my team , I hardly see any differences when I use to keep my team on 100% condition

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Do the drills for max. the player bonuses..

I do the same even with a condition of 30-40% of my team , I hardly see any differences when I use to keep my team on 100% condition
    I just max everything everyday too. I top up condition for tough matches but other than that. I play with whatever i have but i have an easy league. Last season was tough with alot of high quality teams. Those seasons i max everything including condition everyday.

For those with no videos, how about having a second team to handle easier matches? That way your first team can play 1 game and recover on those days when you have weak opponents.

Before the TPB I used to omit the starting XI from daily training (using a similar regime to @Der_Ryan_M) if they wouldn't recover naturally from the 3 hour recovery period(s). Now I include them and then have to use videos (1 each) to recover them back to match condition. This means I use more videos than before, but haven't yet had an issue with getting them as I don't usually farm packs using videos. While this is all very well for me, I do have sympathy for those managers who don't have easy access to videos and have to resort to using their precious Green packs to get anything like a starting XI in match condition and have them with maximum TPB...

It seems that Nordeus has set up a delicate balancing act between the traditional Match Bonuses, Team Player Bonus, Condition, Morale, Green Packs and Videos which forces managers to prioritise between playing matches and team development.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-13-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast