Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Mass Exodus?

Famous
    The sad thing is that I honestly think it's mere incompetence and not greed that ruined the game. I used to have thoudands of tokens without paying much. It's been 3 years I have not spent a dime on the game. Just because it does not make sense! Why would I buy tokens if not to improve my team ? And if I do so, I am going to face crazy oppo with teams as good as hell. I have better chances to win trebles with a 100% team than with a 120%. Why the f... is that ? Is there another game on the market like this one ? Be involved, waste time training and improving your team: your reward is that not only you are going to face better and better oppo but you are going to be trolled by a semi-absent manager with a team 30% weaker than yours! Insane!
    Hunter, madflo19, Richie72 and 3 others like this.

Apprentice
    Well TBH, before this crap two updates from dev, i always had max support but after the updates, pooff they gone, only one or two or if im lucky max support.

This is sad...

Famous
    Guys, I always have max. bonus and it cost almost ne extra greens..

Just be creative
    jarharnamme likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys, I always have max. bonus and it cost almost ne extra greens..

Just be creative
    And ? What do you achieve with that ? Everyone can get max bonus but what's the point ?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Since i've deleted my main team i lost my interest for this game,after so many months i can't see anything good to make me stay (even just for association games during the weekend's as i was doing the last 7-8 months)
    Summer is coming,uninstall too xD
    Many ppl still playing time to time despite some changes cuz we have one of the best communities if we check out the different FB groups and the forum itself xD still once i Will heal ma pc i Will go for the project i was planning, creating a world cup of Associations, and organizing It with National Federations with a presidente +coach and doing a special emblem FA design for the winners. Patience lol

While we active players are complaining, there are probably tons of not so active players that love the way this game is built. I have 2 such friends, they laugh at how much time i spend on the game when they win without doing much. I believe the game caters to them as well. They do not win as much as us active players but they get a pretty good return when you factor how much time and effort they put in.

Still 1 of the best free to play games out there. Alot of free to play games are pay to win. TE isnt like that.
    Der_Ryan_M and jarharnamme like this.

This s#@! is not a game anymore, this is an abuse to intelligence...
    Last edited by khris; 04-17-2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Courtesy

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    While we active players are complaining, there are probably tons of not so active players that love the way this game is built. I have 2 such friends, they laugh at how much time i spend on the game when they win without doing much. I believe the game caters to them as well. They do not win as much as us active players but they get a pretty good return when you factor how much time and effort they put in.

Still 1 of the best free to play games out there. Alot of free to play games are pay to win. TE isnt like that.
    Yeah I know, I met some people in the game who are like that. They buy monthly card, don't have many trophies but still enjoy the game for the few minutes a day they put into it...
    We are minority. Still it's sad to see the game like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I know, I met some people in the game who are like that. They buy monthly card, don't have many trophies but still enjoy the game for the few minutes a day they put into it...
    We are minority. Still it's sad to see the game like this.
    You got it spot on mate. They buy the monthly card and buy 2 to 3 scouts a season, train a little (never till 40 percent so I leave my second account with them). Almost never watch videos and talk to me about how good their formation is and what magnificent managers they are. They know of the existence of a forum but dun bother about it. What to do, this is a working adults game where no farming is required so little time needs to be invested to win.
    Der_Ryan_M and jarharnamme like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post

Well, I must say you have a point there and this could be an explanation to the "strategy" behind it all. But one thing does not lie: there are less and less ads and third parties in the game. That tells us imo that this game is dying.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast