Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Mass Exodus?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I know, I met some people in the game who are like that. They buy monthly card, don't have many trophies but still enjoy the game for the few minutes a day they put into it...
    We are minority. Still it's sad to see the game like this.
    well, it's the old generation which abandon the game every while.
    Those who played the old version (2015 and before) hardly can follow those changes and updates.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    This game have become truly vicious.
    1. Cant nego till last week of season
    2. Separate training levels for first team and subsitute
    3. Recommended players priced 300 tokens and above
    4. Couldnt tank in the league as one will lose association rewards.
    5. Troll results still not fixed, in abundance

Its fight or flight. U want stay to fight u need to put in lots of money. For seasoned players like me the game had looses it charms already.
    I chose to flight.
    Palestine likes this.

Its a question of perspective really. The older players remember what was and reject what is while newer players dont know what was so are happy with what is. An obvious conclusion, maybe correct or maybe not ,is that what was wasnt increasing the player base sufficiently (maybe even reducing ,who knows) so changes were/are being made to increase the player base. Increased player base means increased revenue but the cost is usually that the pure game suffers as it gets dumbed down to make it more available to more people. Not everyone has the time to play the game as it was but vastly more people have the time to play the game as it is now and sadly that may be the truth of it. I dont mind the game as it is now but there are some things that I would change back to what they were or improve to what they should or could be , nothing is perfect.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Dont spend half as much time on the game as i used to...its pointless, it doesnt matter what you do now, the game result is fixed way before we log on. Excitement has gone, just log in as and when i feel like it now. Shame ....was a great game ...not now.
    Michael026 likes this.

I dont think it is always a question of old vs new. Yes there will always be new players who get hooked and they are probably the part that makes Nordeus the most money.
    The game is simply changing for the worse. I want to still play, but there is no more fun to have for me.
    pleasures, madflo19 and motrin like this.

Addicted
    i got a bit bored and tired.
    and the more events you nordeus put dont help.
    will we be here when you realize that and start changing sth else?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    The sad thing is that I honestly think it's mere incompetence and not greed that ruined the game. I used to have thoudands of tokens without paying much. It's been 3 years I have not spent a dime on the game. Just because it does not make sense! Why would I buy tokens if not to improve my team ? And if I do so, I am going to face crazy oppo with teams as good as hell. I have better chances to win trebles with a 100% team than with a 120%. Why the f... is that ? Is there another game on the market like this one ? Be involved, waste time training and improving your team: your reward is that not only you are going to face better and better oppo but you are going to be trolled by a semi-absent manager with a team 30% weaker than yours! Insane!
    I agree with your statement that it is easier to win the treble with 100% team than 120% team. I dont know any other game where you get more for being weaker and youll get "punished" for training more and possibly even spending some money in it. Nordeus should really re-think the way they are developing the game.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Dreamer
    Have you only just realised that

Why dun you guys manipulate? 100 is easier than 120 and 80 is even easier than 100. With so many high levels leaving the game, there must be some difference when you manipulate even at high levels. And frankly, there is quite a lot to do when you manipulate. In fact maybe more work required cos you gotta get your team competitive and purchase quite a lot of players rather quickly. Since the game is making it so tough and unenjoyable, you can make it easier for yourselves. It is still competitive, a quad or treble isn’t guaranteed even though Nik (Don’t know how he does it) always does it.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Ye, is a fact, manipulation gives a control under the oppos Avq, i never did It in,82 seasons with Bayern cause i like to play on muy own retiring players on muy club, -too i was 40+seasons in +3-4lv cup's due this and i didnt really enjoy the treble i won with Valle de Escotia cause i started with a los Avq team un abandoned comps after months inactive there

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast