Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Mass Exodus?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ye, is a fact, manipulation gives a control under the oppos Avq, i never did It in,82 seasons with Bayern cause i like to play on muy own retiring players on muy club, -too i was 40+seasons in +3-4lv cup's due this and i didnt really enjoy the treble i won with Valle de Escotia cause i started with a los Avq team un abandoned comps after months inactive there
    I agree, my trophies I win with my second club (where I manipulate) don't feel so worthy. Sure, you have a more relaxed time and are not upset that often, but therefor every single title I won with my main club feels more satisfying...
    I kind of enjoy playing against even teams or even stronger. On my way to top of the server, I have and had many +2 or +3 level CL and cup draws. I also stated many times, I don't mind losing vs a better or even opponent, I just don't like these troll results that often, where it is very obvious you were the better team by far and still lose just because the game wants you to.

At the end everybody needs to know himself. Sure it's cool to have an unbelievable record or players who score 2+ goals on average. I have that on my other club. But at the end, you just lie to yourself if you boast with that kind of stuff in forum or groups. Reality is, everyone can do it.

I do agree that a trophy won without manipulation feels more satisfying. My first few seasons were like that before i learnt about this forum and start reading the tutorials and guides. However, it is an option avaliable to very frustrated players especially those who wanna stop playing. Maybe manipulate a season or two then back to normal when you feel motivated enough. Tanking is also another option. For me, i feel all 3 different scenarios will alter my gameplay and provide a little variety when it gets boring to play the same style over and over. It also suits different personality styles. Some who would like to dominate and some who like strong competition and can deal with the occasional loss. In the end, all of us just wanna have fun and be happy. What i am saying is level 50 is more than 4 years of effort, play a different way to minimise frustration for the time being instead of quitting. Just my 2 cents worth.

I don't think the problem is about winning or losing (at least not for me)
    The problem is the state of the game atm.
    You can play with manipulation and you'll not enjoy it(because of the infinite number of bugs/scripted scenario etc)
    You can play "normal" without manipulating and you'll not enjoy it(because of the infinite number of bugs/ scripted scenario etc.
    You can tank and you'll not enjoy the game(because of the infinite numbers of bugs/scripted scenario etc)
    Nothing left to be done in this game after some time,the only challenging thing,the developers had in mind, was to play in some competitions against higher lvl teams or some challenges against bot teams were they can manipulate them.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

manipulation- tanking/ associations is the only motive left for old players.
    The random factor and fixed games is so big that there is no challenge for playing and care.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    manipulation- tanking/ associations is the only motive left for old players.
    The random factor and fixed games is so big that there is no challenge for playing and care.
    i'm am bored of manipulation.
    i tank perforce when there is a troll season.
    asso is indeed still interesting.maybe some improvements there too in the future.

Famous
    Some unhappy players around at the moment.Mass Exodus?-image.jpg

Or I suppose it could be a bug? Lol.

42% of the top 100 have changed their name.

Same here. I bought 2 monthly cards in the past. I got double asso reward and right now I have 480 tokens.I won't spend more money. I m manipulating (level 3 lol) and playing for fun. That's what most people should do.

Cheers
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Some unhappy players around at the moment.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	121747

Or I suppose it could be a bug? Lol.

42% of the top 100 have changed their name.
    If they were being entirely honest, their name would be 'Nordeus stopped us bucking the system'
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If they were being entirely honest, their name would be 'Nordeus stopped us bucking the system'
    True. There have been a lot of people on the forum asking to get rid of the Top 100 as it's damaging to the game. While I don't agree with the way that Nordeus have changed the game, it does seem to be having an impact on the Top 100.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Dreamer
    because of top 100 the game is so f*cked up right now... they are the main reason for all the updates and decisions that ruined this game. and still they're the only ones protesting )))))) omg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast