Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: again i ask where are the active managers

Dreamer

again i ask where are the active managers

so in 14 league games only 3 active mangers have been present 2 had supporters the team at the top of the league has had no manger present what so ever at any games and is almost 8 % less than me yet is running away with the league,i've watched all but one of my matches this season,so in 25 games this season only 4 of those have had their manger present and 2 others have a had supporter so again i ask where are these active mangers

You probably are in an inactive league
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    You probably are in an inactive league
    its never been this bad

Apprentice
    19 games so far and I havent had anyone else watching the game in my league. So I have the same situation otherwise, but Iam running away on top of the league.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Watching your matches doesnt matter anymore. I rarely watch the matches of my 2 teams and both sit comfortably at the top of their league , 8 points and 11 points respectively. Both are still in the CL and 1 is still in the Cup. I train them everyday and do all the other preparation and that seems to be enough.
    lespa and Blok 45 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=Kelpie Grant;615903]Watching your matches doesnt matter anymore. I rarely watch the matches of my 2 teams and both sit comfortably at the top of their league , 8 points and 11 points respectively. Both are still in the CL and 1 is still in the Cup. I train them everyday and do all the other preparation and that seems to be enough
    what level is your highest team ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Watching your matches doesnt matter anymore. I rarely watch the matches of my 2 teams and both sit comfortably at the top of their league , 8 points and 11 points respectively. Both are still in the CL and 1 is still in the Cup. I train them everyday and do all the other preparation and that seems to be enough.
    Now, this comment I do agree with. I too rarely watch matches unless I'm up against an opponent of similar quality and I generally know if the other Manager will watch the game (based on previous meetings). I have only had 1 defeat this season which was a troll (I stupidly attended) and sit 8 points clear at the top.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

As in the System Federation, we group managers and create leagues, we play with constantly active managers

[QUOTE=iansyorkcityfc;615983]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Watching your matches doesnt matter anymore. I rarely watch the matches of my 2 teams and both sit comfortably at the top of their league , 8 points and 11 points respectively. Both are still in the CL and 1 is still in the Cup. I train them everyday and do all the other preparation and that seems to be enough
    what level is your highest team ?
    I really dont want to reply to you because you seem to be rather rude but my current highest team is in level 22 but I have been playing for over 3 years ,I deleted an earlier team some time ago. I dont tank ,I dont manipulate (generally my teams will start a season at around 96-100 and end up around 116-120 at season end) ,I dont build monstrous mutant players and never have. I read ,I tinker and I learn from my tinkering. I am in an Asso that is currently sitting 4th in Bronze 2 level.

Does that answer your question sufficiently?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

How to know other manager watching games? Played it yesterday.