Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New result algorithm or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Palestine View Post
    My level 50 team was knocked out from CL by goal difference : won 3-2 on his land and lost 4-3 on home land .......... yea.against 30 % weaker team

All my players are between 6 and 7 stars between 18-21 years old while his players are either 4 or 5 stars maximum and without high white skills and players experience between 10-50 games max but the absent manager in both matches managed to score 6 goals against me in two matches ??

To make things worse after few hours I got a draw in league against 35% weaker team 1-1

Where should I unleash my anger
    Today I received a gentle reply ... perhaps it's an auto generated reply because they were wishing me good luck in the return match

"we're sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied after this result. Please be aware that the overall rating is not everything. the fact that you had a higher overall rating doesn't result automatically a win. As well , for a weaker team, underdog in a game , there are many , many to overcome adversity and win against the odds using smart strategies, effective analysis of the opponent and other important stuff.

we know that losing is never as fun as winning, but it's part of the game and you have to embrace it ! The important thing is not to never lose, its to deal with the losses you take in a proper manner. Getting way to frustrated usually leads to losing focus and not taking the right decisions due to unnecessary anger.

Our suggestion is to focus on the next game and do your best to get back on the winning road. Good idea is also to analyze your defeat and thing of that what has gone wrong and what can you do better if there is a rematch.

is there anything else that we can assist you with, maybe some cool formations that we can share with you ? we remain at your disposal.

Have an awesome day

Best Regards
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Today I received a gentle reply ... perhaps it's an auto generated reply because they were wishing me good luck in the return match

"we're sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied after this result. Please be aware that the overall rating is not everything. the fact that you had a higher overall rating doesn't result automatically a win. As well , for a weaker team, underdog in a game , there are many , many to overcome adversity and win against the odds using smart strategies, effective analysis of the opponent and other important stuff.

we know that losing is never as fun as winning, but it's part of the game and you have to embrace it ! The important thing is not to never lose, its to deal with the losses you take in a proper manner. Getting way to frustrated usually leads to losing focus and not taking the right decisions due to unnecessary anger.

Our suggestion is to focus on the next game and do your best to get back on the winning road. Good idea is also to analyze your defeat and thing of that what has gone wrong and what can you do better if there is a rematch.

is there anything else that we can assist you with, maybe some cool formations that we can share with you ? we remain at your disposal.

Have an awesome day

Best Regards
    You got a reply?!? I have not got any response from them in 3 days for an incorrect goal tally for both scored and against. But I do wonder what cool formations they would suggest. Nice of them to wish you luck too

Maybe the automated response machine didn't reach your complaint yet due to millions of other complaints that have been sent to Nordeus recently ?????

Maybe the automated response machine didn't reach your complaint yet due to millions of other complaints that have been sent to Nordeus recently ?????
    But it seems like they already fixed the associations bugs and the wins turning into losses bugs. I mean how many more bugs are there? Anyway Saucy responded in forum to my recent whine.

Rookie
    As well , for a weaker team, underdog in a game , there are many , many to overcome adversity and win against the odds using smart strategies, effective analysis of the opponent and other important stuff.
    Um, smart strategies and effective analysis? Your opponent didn't watch the matches.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Have an awesome day

Best Regards
    Not sure this is a legit reply to be honest ,doesnt look right to me when I remember the responses I have received from Nordeus. Not accusing anyone , just saying it doesnt look right to me.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Hello there,
    After reading the conversation here, I just wanted to give you guys my 2 cents in this matter.

Iam a new player in this game (level 8) and Iam not happy at all with the changes that Nordeus has made during the time that I have played this game. Particularly with the new bonus system.

So how about this season then? I have almost a full mutant team. Just few players missing. Iam on the top of my league table with a clear lead. How ever Ive had few defeats this season that I cannot explain with common sense and I also had a draw against 45% weaker team. But I think that Ive had these kind of losses, at least one, in every season Ive played this game. So the amount of these troll games have raised, but In my opinion theyre nothing new.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You got a reply?!? I have not got any response from them in 3 days for an incorrect goal tally for both scored and against. But I do wonder what cool formations they would suggest. Nice of them to wish you luck too
    Yeah, if managers sending reports about troll results to support, when they 'll have the time to work for the game issues and bugs

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Yeah, if managers sending reports about troll results to support, when they 'll have the time to work for the game issues and bugs
    I got a reply in six days cause missing tokens.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Apprentice

Have an awesome day

Best Regards

lol funny, today i lost UCL match and AM said i need to sign new player so maybe i could win.. lol, so overall doesnt matter ?
    Last edited by Flow; 04-24-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast