Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New result algorithm or what ?

Rookie
    So is it because of this new system with grey skills suddenly mattering the reason why my club legend kind of died for this season? Normally trained from 18yo, now 26, has grey skills from 2-20%. He has still made 36 goals this season in all comperitions, but that's like half what he used to do. And of course, rest of the team is also trained the same way, so.. They should send you some kind of private message for that kind of changes that require you to change the whole style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    lol funny, today i lost UCL match and AM said i need to sign new player so maybe i could win.. lol, so overall doesnt matter ?
    think u got trolled. its the same as you being better and AM says they were favourites. Engine already gave him a boost

Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    So is it because of this new system with grey skills suddenly mattering the reason why my club legend kind of died for this season? Normally trained from 18yo, now 26, has grey skills from 2-20%. He has still made 36 goals this season in all comperitions, but that's like half what he used to do. And of course, rest of the team is also trained the same way, so.. They should send you some kind of private message for that kind of changes that require you to change the whole style of play.
    Yeah we all suspect its like that. and trolling seems to hit low grey teams more often. don't know if it's a coincidence

Nordeus destroyed training system and game engine because they can't stop in other way tankers, cheaters and manipulators. Now we can't train properly our players, can't use tactical knowledge in matches and there isn't diferent between good and missing (or stupid) managers.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yeah we all suspect its like that. and trolling seems to hit low grey teams more often. don't know if it's a coincidence
    That meaning we have to find a good balance which amount of grey you need Or what is the "gap amount" is ideal between grey and white

Apprentice
    I lost a league match to a weaker team (between 10 and 15%) and AM said they were favorite. It was bizarre. My team led 2-1 when I were absent, I logged in at 80' and they scored at 85' and 90', I even did not see the their last score. Their manager was absent.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    Well, im not really believe it, why? Ok. Im a person who always check my opponent standing, league and all, then i see one of my opponent, he have many mutant and still manage to win treble.

And my not so mutant (because my players not have 1%, just low grey skills) perform well than my normal players. Well lets see for next season, maybe all these update fck something and need some time

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I lost a league match to a weaker team (between 10 and 15%) and AM said they were favorite. It was bizarre. My team led 2-1 when I were absent, I logged in at 80' and they scored at 85' and 90', I even did not see the their last score. Their manager was absent.
    My philosophy now, do not watch games against much weaker teams. I logged in at the 55th minute in one game, I was 3-0 up. Suddenly I'm besieged and I escaped with a 4-2 win after sweating at 3-2 and I got a 90th minute 4th. Now I don't log in.
    I'm 8pts clear at the top with 3 games left.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123