Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The game gradually dying ((((

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    rubbish again i love how your only showing your 2nd team results not main, if you look at revues of game on itunes you'll see how all say same about results favouring the weaker sides.
    i see from another post of yours you said you don't watch games as you win all the time and you sides top of leagues back that up by truly showing how your winning wouldn't surprise if its all lies, prove to me otherwise don't say all the veteran plays are moaning, think in many ways we have a right to see the game better managed by devs
    ignore all kelpie grant posts mate. clearly a lvl 3 manager with a very empty trophy cabinet and a very big mouth and disrespectful to other managers who have vast experience in this game. he knows ALOT about NOTHING

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Reflection of the game itself.
    Training is currently dead.
    Transfers are currently dead.
    Nothing to do anymore.
    Spot on...other than you didn't mention, "results make no sense"
    Richie72 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    ignore all kelpie grant posts mate. clearly a lvl 3 manager with a very empty trophy cabinet and a very big mouth and disrespectful to other managers who have vast experience in this game. he knows ALOT about NOTHING
    think his second team is lvl 24 not sure though, shows his league easy to win leagues if you oppos are -10% -20% below yours prob been manipulating
    makes my blood boil some of his posts

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    think his second team is lvl 24 not sure though, shows his league easy to win leagues if you oppos are -10% -20% below yours prob been manipulating
    makes my blood boil some of his posts
    all his posts are a load of cods wollop, i got bored reading them all. ignore him mate
    WindKwality likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12