Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Flow
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: Assoc draw?

Apprentice

Assoc draw?

So...
    My team rate now is 110, well my team was 128 before i sell my aging players one day before (after i crashed out from ucl,preparing for next season ), so plenty of them has been sold one day before the day (draw day). And now i get 135 opponent, you must be joking..

So how and when exactly this game decide our assoc opponent? At the beginning of week? Or maybe season? So what the use of that silly countdown? Cosmetic only? Smh...
    Now me and my assoc friends trapped against high rate tanker (again)

I really hate assoc now days...
    Thanks dev, you are the best!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    So...
    My team rate now is 110, well my team was 128 before i sell my aging players one day before (after i crashed out from ucl,preparing for next season ), so plenty of them has been sold one day before the day (draw day). And now i get 135 opponent, you must be joking..

So how and when exactly this game decide our assoc opponent? At the beginning of week? Or maybe season? So what the use of that silly countdown? Cosmetic only? Smh...
    Now me and my assoc friends trapped against high rate tanker (again)

I really hate assoc now days...
    Thanks dev, you are the best!
    It counts the max. Avq you have from more than a week.
    This is to avoid the old "heavy" manipulators we had the same day of the draws, once you know it, ofc, i recommend you, to do a "light"Avq decrease if you wont face a much higher Avq oppo on FAs.

So, this had a "demanded" reason really, and now because you didnt thought in It, but, Next time you know how to avoid that situation again

Dont decrease too much the Avq, or sell after play assos. Well, the best fórmula, is a long "light decreassing" to dont have all the weight of the Avq decrease in a single week.
    Last edited by khris; 04-26-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It counts the max. Avq you have from more than a week.
    This is to avoid the old "heavy" manipulators we had the same day of the draws, once you know it, ofc, i recommend you, to do a "light"Avq decrease if you wont face a much higher Avq oppo on FAs.

So, this had a "demanded" reason really, and now because you didnt thought in It, but, Next time you know how to avoid that situation again

Dont decrease too much the Avq, or sell after play assos. Well, the best fórmula, is a long "light decreassing" to dont have all the weight of the Avq decrease in a single week.
    Well i didnt know about that, thought it count on that day, when the countdown runs out, well many thanks nik.
    yeah at first i want to sell some of them but then all of them because i want "to make it easy for my assoc", well i am the higher avq in my assoc that time, but then i make it more hard now lmao, my bad then... should sell em week before ehm.
    Last edited by Flow; 04-26-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Well i didnt know about that, thought it count on that day, when the countdown runs out, well many thanks nik.
    yeah at first i want to sell some of them but then all of them because i want "to make it easy for my assoc", well i am the higher avq in my assoc that time, but then i make it more hard now lmao, my bad then... should sell em week before ehm.
    Better is, dont go as you did, from 128 to 110 in few days, you could have done for example, a decrease till 120 and then on Saturday, sell players till have 110.

Really, is a matter about how to concentrate the weight of decrease Avq.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Better is, dont go as you did, from 128 to 110 in few days, you could have done for example, a decrease till 120 and then on Saturday, sell players till have 110.

Really, is a matter about how to concentrate the weight of decrease Avq.
    yeah, next time i'll "go slowly" , but well that time i trapped between assoc and UCL lol, and won neither, sad...

Guys, i had the impression its the average quality we field for matches during the gameweek and not max average quality that affects our association draw. Isn't that why so many in top 100 have a few tanking players?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Guys, i had the impression its the average quality we field for matches during the gameweek and not max average quality that affects our association draw. Isn't that why so many in top 100 have a few tanking players?
    Yeah maybe per-week for assoc match, or 2-3 days, not 1 or based on that "countdown", thats for sure. That countdown only affect "who face who" not the opponent assoc, and that "who face who" is based on current starting eleven or maybe top14, or.... who knows lol
    Last edited by Flow; 04-27-2019 at 09:30 AM.