Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 118 - Are you ready?

Anyone else noticed the Auctions seem to have a lot less good/decent 18-19 yo players cycling through ? A couple of seasons ago you would get 2 or 3 good 18-19yo every 4 minutes , now its 1 if your lucky. I sat watching the auctions last night looking for 1 specific positional player , in three hours I never saw a player even close to what I wanted.

More Nordeus tactics to get us all to spend money or at least greens by the bucketload to get the players that are on offer up to acceptable levels ? Probably.
    I might try something different next season and just leave my players at the -20% starting point and just train them through the season and bank all my greens and tokens. Then instead of trying to get overpriced ,under developed 18 yo I might just replace players with cheap older players each season and just take my chances on the wheel of mediocrity , might even just make sure I finish top 8 and concentrate on Asso coin. Sounds like a good plan eh Nordeus ,another player turning to the dark side through necessity.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 05-03-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Yet another wasted 4 minutes , just look at this crap auction , no 18 or 19 yo at all.Season 118 - Are you ready?-2019-05-03.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Anyone else noticed the Auctions seem to have a lot less good/decent 18-19 yo players cycling through ? A couple of seasons ago you would get 2 or 3 good 18-19yo every 4 minutes , now its 1 if your lucky. I sat watching the auctions last night looking for 1 specific positional player , in three hours I never saw a player even close to what I wanted.

More Nordeus tactics to get us all to spend money or at least greens by the bucketload to get the players that are on offer up to acceptable levels ? Probably.
    I might try something different next season and just leave my players at the -20% starting point and just train them through the season and bank all my greens and tokens. Then instead of trying to get overpriced ,under developed 18 yo I might just replace players with cheap older players each season and just take my chances on the wheel of mediocrity , might even just make sure I finish top 8 and concentrate on Asso coin. Sounds like a good plan eh Nordeus ,another player turning to the dark side through necessity.
    Yep, ditto. Facing the same problems. I was forced to buy slower trainers or lower quality players to stay within budget. Maybe it wasnt a good plan since i just got eliminated from the cup. Its been at least 10 seasons since i got eliminated at the round of 32. Anyway i dont think you should go for older players as we also need the profits from selling our younger players to meet our stadium building demands. Probably can milk your current lineup for a longer stretch to mitigate. Till 23-24 perhaps?
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Dreamer
    My top scorer not scoring.
    4 league matches - big duck egg, zilch
    😣

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yep, ditto. Facing the same problems. I was forced to buy slower trainers or lower quality players to stay within budget. Maybe it wasnt a good plan since i just got eliminated from the cup. Its been at least 10 seasons since i got eliminated at the round of 32. Anyway i dont think you should go for older players as we also need the profits from selling our younger players to meet our stadium building demands. Probably can milk your current lineup for a longer stretch to mitigate. Till 23-24 perhaps?
    I have set my team up so at worst I need to replace 3 players at the start of any season , mostly only 2. Trouble is trying to get that 18 yo in the position you need at the level you need for easy transition into the team. Then when a player comes along you just about have to mortgage your house to get him , especially if he is AM or ST.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    what position ?
    You have him for f-k too ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    😣
    what position ?
    You have him for f-k too ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post

and then you could troll everyone

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Back to the game and the CUP seems to be very intense this season, second time so far I overturned a bad result.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast