Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 118 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    19% isn't a big difference. We are talking about 50% difference...
    In this case, deserted club probablly. Huuuuge problem. Wolf is a very active manager.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    19% isn't a big difference. We are talking about 50% difference...
    It is big difference vs. semi-active team, if your TPB and team bonuses are at 10%, condition at max, morale all green and win bonus set to max...
    milpol and MNK Kaskada like this.

VIP
    As I said above, Nordeus developers are retards...

Game vs. bottom team, who scored only 2 in first 5 games... They scored 3 today, with 21% possesion, creating 15 chances... That's 10-12 minutes of effective possesion!!!

Season 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    In more than 50% of games this season, we concede from the first shot on target...

3rd game today with questionable score at the end... More chances, shots on target, way better ratings, and not enough for win...

Season 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

In more than 50% of games this season, we concede from the first shot on target...

3rd game today with questionable score at the end... More chances, shots on target, way better ratings, and not enough for win...
    Today the sub - concede problem again. I can only laugh about the game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Today the sub - concede problem again. I can only laugh about the game.
    there is something wrong within the game engine its starting to be a problem for many players yes its a dice roll game but dice more in favour of lower q teams more than ever before

VIP
    10 - 2 shots on target and the game lost...

Season 118 - Are you ready?-1upppp.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uppppp.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1upppppp.jpg

The Management goes away for the weekend and the duff results pile in. Both teams out of the Cup at the Round of 32 stage to -30+%Q unmanaged teams; good matches, and in some cases, results against close Quality teams; cr*p against teams with high Q% deficits.

Season 118 - Are you ready?-s43-l36-league-r07-top.jpg

Season 118 - Are you ready?-s43-results-day-06-09.jpg

Season 118 - Are you ready?-s05-l05-league-r07-top.jpg

Season 118 - Are you ready?-s05-results-day-06-09.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 05-06-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VIP
    A game vs. bottom team in the league... They were playing with only one MC, no DMC or AMC players, and that MC got red card in 28. minute, so since then it was illegal formation... We were playing through the middle all game, with no effect... And then they scored equalizer... If I didn't change formation with additional player up front and went full attack, we would be trolled 2 games in row...

Season 118 - Are you ready?-1uppppppp.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1upppppppp.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1uppppppppp.jpg

VIP
    We lost a league game with 7.52 average rating and then the next game in the CL we lost with 7.63 average rating... Conceded first goal form FK and then I set tackling to easy... In 88. minute we concede another form FK, with yellow card to our key player... F**k off r@#...

Season 118 - Are you ready?-1uppppppppppp.jpgSeason 118 - Are you ready?-1upppppppppppp.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 05-07-2019 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Courtesy

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast