Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Crazy auctions!

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    977

    Crazy auctions!

    This a new record?
    Crazy auctions!-wow.jpg
    Glitza, milpol, Altiplano and 1 others like this.

  2. #2
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    600
    Tons of people must have seen this player in their auctions, I saw him myself and also in multiple facebook groups... Crazy!

  3. #3
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Tons of people must have seen this player in their auctions, I saw him myself and also in multiple facebook groups... Crazy!
    Def some kind of glitch. When he came up there were only two other players for sale at the same time, after this particular player got sold the page reverted back to a full list of players.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    416
    there not stupid are they nordeusless put a vital player in auction get tokens back lol

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    293
    hahaha i saw this player live too. i think it was put on all servers because there was too many players fighting for him. gj nordeus, nice scam )
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

  6. #6
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,288
    Wow!!

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    hahaha i saw this player live too. i think it was put on all servers because there was too many players fighting for him. gj nordeus, nice scam )
    just shows you what nordeus are really about makes me think wether to carry on playing game,one game played already trolled by unsupported abandoned team having spent all morning training/ buying new players and using all green saved up to build team bit deflated really
    Seeker85 and WindKwality like this.

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    201

    Crazy auctions!

    What’s so special about him? Hidden attributes or something? I bought a new similar player this morning. 18yr old, 82%, played MC,AMC,AMR. Cost me 22 tokens. No SA, but I trained him one for about 40 greens, then from 82% upto 108%, saving a packet in total resources on what has been spent here.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 04-28-2019 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Missed image
    lespa likes this.

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    just shows you what nordeus are really about makes me think wether to carry on playing game,one game played already trolled by unsupported abandoned team having spent all morning training/ buying new players and using all green saved up to build team bit deflated really
    this game is more than broken, it's over. unplayable. i don't know what's keeping me...maybe i just don't want to abandon my team. yet. and about today's results: 98% vs 31% : 2-1, oppo had 1 shot, 1 goal. 100% accuracy. i think i must be glad i didn't lost hahaha ))))

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    293
    @Seeker85

    that's what i'm doing also, buying them weaker and boost them. but why dribbler SA? that's the most useless ability in this game. it does nothing...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast