Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By funker
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Friendlies

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    199

    Friendlies

    Iv noticed a lot of my buddies are playing friendlies. Am I missing something? Is the +4 MoM back?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    220
    no, nordeus never change their minds when they make a change )) perhaps they want to see if their new signings are performing well or just to raise a bit the quality of the team now when it's just 1 match/day...
    Seeker85 likes this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    no, nordeus never change their minds when they make a change )) perhaps they want to see if their new signings are performing well or just to raise a bit the quality of the team now when it's just 1 match/day...
    I had put it down to that but didn’t want to be left behind if there was more to it. The person in question does seem to be playing more than just a few squad prep games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    46
    I am curious if the team can play with 0 condition and if there are any gains in this situation.
    Last edited by WindKwality; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:47 PM.

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,149
    not, you cannot play friendlies with 0%.
    Only if you sub 11 starter with +30% condition with 11 0% condition but you gain nothing.
    WindKwality likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    not, you cannot play friendlies with 0%.
    Only if you sub 11 starter with +30% condition with 11 0% condition but you gain nothing.
    You gain 1 green and 1 blue pack and maybe a red when you don't receive cards.

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You gain 1 green and 1 blue pack and maybe a red when you don't receive cards.
    and might get an injured player, -15 reds
    milpol and Ποσιδονας like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html