Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 2 MC's out of the final of CL

2 MC's out of the final of CL

Great, my best 2 MC's are out of the final of CL.

Both are scout with SA in free-kicks and penalties, one takes a red card in the semi-final (2nd leg), the other are injured today during a training "only" for 10 days...

Ok, I can buy red boosters and put him in the field tomorrow (the MC with penalties SA) but I don't have any other player with free-kick SA, and in several games a player with this SA are important to solve games.

I'm thinking to buy one at the scout, and after sold another (I have 2 more with no SA - Q.32 and Q34), before the end of the season, in this case the Q.32.

What do You think about this? Shoul I buy or not?
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

50T for a scout player from the scout list for one game is a hefty investment, seeing that in a few days time your scout player will lose a star. Not worth it, not even for the CL Final. I nearly made a similar mistake back in L2. I was in the CL final vs a slightly stronger opponent that season, was nearly going to buy 500T and fill my starting line-up with scouts just for that game basically. Decided not to because I felt that I would have many chances to win CL's in the future and lost the final 2-0 that season. Felt better losing with a weaker side rather than 'buying' the trophy and who knows even with those scouts I still could of lost! Pleased I didn't buy all those scouts after all because that would of been a noob error.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-03-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    casper™, thon and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Now is not the time to buy a scout, but I feel your pain - I'll be training my best striker to get free kick SA next season after I lost the cup final with three good free kick chances going straight onto the wall
    casper™ likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    50T for a scout player from the scout list for one game is a hefty investment, seeing that in a few days time your scout player will lose a star. Not worth it, not even for the CL Final. I nearly made a similar mistake back in L2. I was in the CL final vs a slightly stronger opponent that season, was nearly going to buy 500T and fill my starting line-up with scouts just for that game basically. Decided not to because I felt that I would have many chances to win CL's in the future and lost the final 2-0 that season. Felt better losing with a weaker side rather than 'buying' the trophy and who knows even with those scouts I still could of lost! Pleased I didn't buy all those scouts after all because that would of been a noob error.
    I understand your point of view and TY for your expert opinion but it's really frustrating to be without the 2 players in this important game.

As I said the MC with penalties SA I can heal him but in a normal situation he's the 4th option to put him in any game (because of that will go tomorrow to the bench), and the best of the best MC's are completely ko/out with the red card.

Maybe the Nordeus machine want I'll buy a scout MC, who knows that?
    Team - Top Gun

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Now is not the time to buy a scout, but I feel your pain - I'll be training my best striker to get free kick SA next season after I lost the cup final with three good free kick chances going straight onto the wall
    I'm feel completely frustrating...
    Team - Top Gun

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I disagree. This is for the trophy. You do what you have to do. If he is a token buyer then its a no-brainer: buy the scout. Its only 50T. But if you are not a regular token buyer, then yes, wait until next season.
    casper™ likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3 seasons ago I had same 1 mc and 1striker, there is nothing what you can do, just to use other players but it's sucks when you are loosing your best players.
    casper™ likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Maybe might a bad decision but I decided not to buy the MC to replace that was expelled, after all I've done other games without him and I won, and I keep the tokens to buy scouts for the next season.

Wish me luck for the final.

TY all for the replies.
    Last edited by casper™; 05-03-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Team - Top Gun

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Addicted
    I'd rather lose the CL final than buying a player for 50T who will lose a star 2 days later
    casper™ likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I'd rather lose the CL final than buying a player for 50T who will lose a star 2 days later
    Not me. I prefer the trophy. you have to win those, but you can by a scout anytime.
    casper™ likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast