Thread: No longer video rewards?

Rookie

No longer video rewards?

I'd not a single video reward (moral or condition) today in the whole day, my reserves go down... it's only me ur maybe no more video rewards for everybody?

there is a limit of 24 hours.
    You must wait 24 hours from the time you saw the last video.

Famous
    Most of last month i was lucky if I had 3 or 4 a day. It's only in the last 5 days I'm back up to the mid twenties and able to get the x2 bonus in training.
    I notice the token offers have gone right down to 2 companies, maybe Nordeus are just struggling to get advertisers?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Most of last month i was lucky if I had 3 or 4 a day. It's only in the last 5 days I'm back up to the mid twenties and able to get the x2 bonus in training.
    I notice the token offers have gone right down to 2 companies, maybe Nordeus are just struggling to get advertisers?
    Think so, it could mean the game gets less attractive for partner offers. Maybe player count is going down?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Think so, it could mean the game gets less attractive for partner offers. Maybe player count is going down?
    100%... from my association 4 players left, and from the second one another 2. so people are leaving this game. they got what they deserved

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    100%... from my association 4 players left, and from the second one another 2. so people are leaving this game. they got what they deserved
    On my friendslist 4 people renamed their clubs to Goodbye TE or worse things, which I will not mention here. XD So yeah, a lot of experienced, long time managers leaving the game.