Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Double sponsoring logo on kits

Double sponsoring logo on kits

When are you guys going to fix this? On some Top Eleven shirts the logo of your sponsordeal and the Top Eleven logo on the kit are clashing with eachother. I've paid 30 gold tokens to buy one of those shirts just to find out that the sponsordeal logo and the logo of Top Eleven are stacked on the same position. This looks absolutely horrible and force me to use no sponsordeal just because of that. Are they aware of it?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Achillias View Post
    When are you guys going to fix this? On some Top Eleven shirts the logo of your sponsordeal and the Top Eleven logo on the kit are clashing with eachother. I've paid 30 gold tokens to buy one of those shirts just to find out that the sponsordeal logo and the logo of Top Eleven are stacked on the same position. This looks absolutely horrible and force me to use no sponsordeal just because of that. Are they aware of it?
    you paid for a shirt ?????? madness

I have passed this up to the Devs. Very good point raised.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    you paid for a shirt ?????? madness
    You need to reread again. The gold tokens are the one you get from your sponsordeal. And factualy you're using those to get the kit. So yes you're paying for it, with the gold you've collected.

But how have they not seen such design flaw?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Achillias View Post
    But how have they not seen such design flaw?
    It is only affecting several recent jerseys and will be fixed. Thanks for raising it.