Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Sigh i lost my cup final. My team played well but his keeper saved everything while mine had a bad day.
    Good for him, he won his first ever cup in 17 seasons.

Attachment 124333
    Attachment 124335
    Attachment 124337
    it just wasn't to be or on paper to equal sides was surprising to lose basically you had no chance today as troll monster was active

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    it just wasn't to be or on paper to equal sides was surprising to lose basically you had no chance today as troll monster was active
    His overall quality was less than 5 percent better than me so i guess it isnt a troll.

Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-06-18-22-50-45-753_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Both of us were in attendance. Only diff is he had less supporters. But ya, good match good fight.

Dreamer
    CUP hoodoo broken dominated game but only won 3-2 also was 2-0 up at one stage after 63, both subs scored for him, bit close at end phew now for CL 2nd leg and hopefully league
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Dreamer
    His overall quality was less than 5 percent better than me so i guess it isnt a troll.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-18-22-50-45-753_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	124339

Both of us were in attendance. Only diff is he had less supporters. But ya, good match good fight.
    good to see at least a manager watch same with my game,makes you feel like your at least playing someone real and not AI robot

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Normally your team should have went into the worse league with Canton Apollo and so on, I don't know why the leagues are so mixed this time, where we also have the Julian guy who doesn't fit with all the good teams... Think Nordeus wanted to give you a challenge...

And yeah, almost always at our level, there promote more than 8 teams. I was once promoted as 10th place, it was a while ago. I heard from a friend he was promoted as 11th spot... So I think to be safe to not be promoted, you should finish last or as low as possible.
    Got promoted from 12th place, few seasons ago...

CUP hoodoo broken dominated game but only won 3-2 also was 2-0 up at one stage after 63, both subs scored for him, bit close at end phew now for CL 2nd leg and hopefully league
    Sounds like a treble winning season. Good luck! I know you have a pretty good advantage for the CL Semis so its just final

Dreamer
    Sounds like a treble winning season. Good luck! I know you have a pretty good advantage for the CL Semis so its just final
    never done treble, but have been runner up in all three one season,then following season was runner up CUP again !!!!!! have managed to find two 2 footed players and train them along with my AMR into really good goal scorers , best squad 1st eleven i've had in many months if not yrs

My second account has the Cup in, gunning for the remaining three. While my first and main account is still hopeful for the treble.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

never done treble, but have been runner up in all three one season,then following season was runner up CUP again !!!!!! have managed to find two 2 footed players and train them along with my AMR into really good goal scorers , best squad 1st eleven i've had in many months if not yrs
    What level are you? Your join date for this forum is in 2013 and never done a treble? I guess it was tougher last time even at early levels. After crossing level 7, i only managed 1 treble since. The game is getting alot harder as i move up. More active and motivated players. Better competition in a way

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    My second account has the Cup in, gunning for the remaining three. While my first and main account is still hopeful for the treble.
    I too am hopeful.......... for league title full stop lol
    My second team is hmmmm. I think they cant win anything this season either

How is it you guys can actively manage so many teams? 1 is already so time consuming
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-18-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast