Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=khris;627573]If we have to expect a troll result, will be for him, something like a 1-1 or so, after 3 wins and vs the 5th can be the case.
    so what about my case i'm 3pts in front worse goal difference if he wins and i lose hes champion i need draw for point to be champs

[QUOTE=iansyorkcityfc;627581]
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If we have to expect a troll result, will be for him, something like a 1-1 or so, after 3 wins and vs the 5th can be the case.
    so what about my case i'm 3pts in front worse goal difference if he wins and i lose hes champion i need draw for point to be champs
    Depending of the last matches you had -the streak of wins for example-... and who you face last day, but this is just a own interpretation of chances... ofc based in the thousands of matches we've seen here lol

Btw, think in check out the players with dynamic ratings that have something like 8-6-8-6-8 because after a increase -of a single player, or in general way inside the team, there can be a decreasing in the upcoming match, so, would not be bad idea remember who had a good rating and is having the rating suddenly turned...to sub' him to do a correction in what the simulator has planned.

Well, lately I was playing with these kind of stuffs, with dynamic ratings and it's behavior so it can help me too to clarify the chances to manipulate the ratings and use them in our favour xD

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=khris;627585][QUOTE=iansyorkcityfc;627581]

Depending of the last matches you had -the streak of wins for example-... and who you face last day, but this is just a own interpretation of chances... ofc based in the thousands of matches we've seen here lol

Btw, think in check out the players with dynamic ratings that have something like 8-6-8-6-8 because after a increase -of a single player, or in general way inside the team, there can be a decreasing in the upcoming match, so, would not be bad idea remember who had a good rating and is having the rating suddenly turned...to sub' him to do a correction in what the simulator has planned.

Well, lately I was playing with these kind of stuffs, with dynamic ratings and it's behavior so it can help me too to clarify the chances to manipulate the ratings and use them in our favour xD[/Q
    i get what you say with that maybe why top defender had bad match in losing CL FINAL. I moved my last game forward as well otherwise it would have been almost 36hrs between matches and i didnt want to wait for last match could be fateful decision
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 06-22-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    khris likes this.

[QUOTE=iansyorkcityfc;627595][QUOTE=khris;627585]
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post

Well, lately I was playing with these kind of stuffs, with dynamic ratings and it's behavior so it can help me too to clarify the chances to manipulate the ratings and use them in our favour xD[/Q
    i get what you say with that maybe why top defender had bad match in losing CL FINAL. I moved my last game forward as well otherwise it would have been almost 36hrs between matches and i didnt want to wait for last match could be fateful decision
    Good luck

No comment
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No comment
    shame you cant see his stats

Dreamer
    well league won sadly no treble, won CUP so done league and cup double which i have never done before,Asso been promoted to gold 1 but sadly one player was sacked for not taking part in games and tanking
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No comment
    Wtf is this? at 34??? How many greens to maintain this god!?!
    Haven’t seen someone so old so good before.
    iansyorkcityfc and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Wtf is this? at 34??? How many greens to maintain this god!?!
    Haven’t seen someone so old so good before.
    Probably tanking for assos....

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    well league won sadly no treble, won CUP so done league and cup double which i have never done before,Asso been promoted to gold 1 but sadly one player was sacked for not taking part in games and tanking
    Ooo people get sacked for tanking? I was thinking of doing it soon. I better check with my association mates if it’s ok.
    Congrats for the win. I am seeing a lot of near misses this season for treble from my mates as well. I hope this is a pure coincidence

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast