Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Congratulations to all Champions League winners!

Apprentice

My opponent never showed up but I had on my way to the final knocked out the best teams. Final opponent was around 5 worse than me in quality. The easiest final so far in my top eleven career.

Banned
    I have won my 1st CL season, too (lvl2). But anyhow i cant be happy about it because i didnt got the 860k price money it was promised over the season. I just got 446k ?! Same with the national trophy. It was promised arround 1.4m for a win, now i won just 1.1m. Anyhow i got the feeling you wanna kidding me just to hit my real hard money wallet again and again....No way! I dont know why i have tried this micropayment-system game...shame on me.
    T11 is full of tricks to take more money from us. Many injuries @the end of the season. 2 essential games in league and CL within 15 minutes and so on. And it seems you couldnt get enough...you have taken away the booster-vids a week ago...
    To be competitive, i have to invest at least another 50€ for the next season. Way to much for this kind of game!
    I have seen players who must have spent arround 500€+ just for 1 season. Well, if your name is richi rich, feel free to do so. But most of us are not! So there are 2 sides of gameplay. The rich guys who beat them all and the poor guys who will be bashed. This system stinks to hell like the fact you have to use tokens for your upcoming young players from the camp, roflmao.

People, just think about it if you have the chance before this post will be deleted!

Rookie
    Congratulations to all Champions League winners!-ss1.jpg

double again. hopefully next season will be the treble
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

4th cup here in 4 partecipations. Trying to hold on to that :P
    kaiballz likes this.

Addicted
    I managed to win the Champions League final (level 5) against a team 2.5 QP above me and this was after defeating a player 5 QP above me in the semis.

Guess I managed to make 2 people want to quit.
    Congratulations to all Champions League winners!-champions-league-final.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupp Haikiss View Post
    I have won my 1st CL season, too (lvl2). But anyhow i cant be happy about it because i didnt got the 860k price money it was promised over the season. I just got 446k ?! Same with the national trophy. It was promised arround 1.4m for a win, now i won just 1.1m. Anyhow i got the feeling you wanna kidding me just to hit my real hard money wallet again and again....No way! I dont know why i have tried this micropayment-system game...shame on me.
    T11 is full of tricks to take more money from us. Many injuries @the end of the season. 2 essential games in league and CL within 15 minutes and so on. And it seems you couldnt get enough...you have taken away the booster-vids a week ago...
    To be competitive, i have to invest at least another 50€ for the next season. Way to much for this kind of game!
    I have seen players who must have spent arround 500€+ just for 1 season. Well, if your name is richi rich, feel free to do so. But most of us are not! So there are 2 sides of gameplay. The rich guys who beat them all and the poor guys who will be bashed. This system stinks to hell like the fact you have to use tokens for your upcoming young players from the camp, roflmao.

People, just think about it if you have the chance before this post will be deleted!
    LOL you really made me laugh my ass off. Same situation, maybe worse. 7~8 midfield injuries made my original dominating team a weak one. Plus Im pitted against 2 massive token buyers who had all scout teams. Managed to beat them at home using good tactics. Same for CL final, in addition to my midfield injuries my dmc and amc and st r injured. so? Some i sold and bought new replacements, some i left on the bench.

Won2:1 in CL final even when my best players are absent. I knew that there would be consecutive matches so I left some rests to treat fatigue. The prize money is only 443k search it up on the internet but it already helped me boost my squad up and now i got some q29s and ready for next season.

I definitely agree that token buyers have an unfair advantage but thats how nordeus earns money and its only natural. A lot of people on this forum have proved that non-token buyers can also achieve excellent results. Look at July Fourth! I havent spent a penny on this game but I managed to beat most teams and win the final. Its just that you shouldlearn how to better manage your team.

FCB
    1st win in CL with 5-0
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Congratulations to all winners in season 42

Congrats to all winners and to all finalists who were beaten.

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Apprentice
    Beat a team with a Q of about 3-4 higher than mine on pens! He missed his first two and I scored all of mine ... result!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast