Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: opponent has 2 injured on field, my players can't hit the goal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If what you say is true, then what would happen if, (as you say), a DC was programmed to get injured, whether it was the starter or sub, the commentary would just be amended. But suppose you took off all your DC's before this happened and sent on strikers, and played an illegal formation. If the game was predetermined, but you had no DC's on the pitch, how would your assumption work then?
    Someone has to be injured. It just picks one whoever replaces the DC. The game result is fixed, nothing will change it. The goals are fixed, the injuries, assists...all pre-determined before the commentary. Make whatever changes you want...you had a DMR on and change your formation so that you dont need a DMR, but the DMR was supposed to be injured in the pre-game, so whoever you replace the DMR with will be the one that is injured, whether it is a ST or MC. The once the commentary is over, it makes the necessary changes to the personnel based on the managers changes during the commentary and the result is set in stone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    @cracicot, I see you still playing T11
    cuz i am still winning and still interested in seeing what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    cuz i am still winning and still interested in seeing what happens.
    Hah, I thought you were just fed up over T11?! But now I see that the anti T11 - agenda is still your number one concern
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    His assumptions would be awesome for an X-Files episode. For T11 (or any other GAME), it sucks...
    It sucks for you because the possibility of pre-determination of games is not something you like to think about?

This is hardly good enough for an X-files episode. This is just a simple game engine that people think is better than it is. OR people just dont know how these things work. I think that is more like it.

I am willing to bet that if any other programmer comes in and sees this for a few seasons, he would come to the same conclusions. This is NOT a complicated game engine. IF it were, they would be as good as Football Manager.

Think about it. Forget about trashing me and my views on this for a moment and ask yourself what if I am right? I can be wrong, but I believe that I am very close to describing how this game engine works. Come up with an alternative method and show me where I am wrong. At least I am trying to explain how these things work, as I do have programming knowledge. what are you doing besides saying this is blasphemy???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hah, I thought you were just fed up over T11?! But now I see that the anti T11 - agenda is still your number one concern
    Ljepoje. I am NOT anti-T11. I am digusted at their methods to extort every manager for every penny they can take but I am not anti-T11. I like the game and will continue to play it for free, as they advertise.

What you dont understand is that I want to know more about how it works and so I can give explanations as to why all these seemingly random ****storms happen. I am not content with just taking the results as they come to me, I want to know why.

So I am not Anti-T11, I just know they can do better and make more people content with their game. when I see that they refuse to do anything to improve the game, I will start to spend my time doing other things. Until then I will try my hardest to win without spending money on tokens.

Rookie
    I'm not saying its blasphemy, i'm saying that the guy that posted this (in another thread):

"I won - My formation/tactics/players/hair colour was the deciding factor.

I lost - Asian ghost team/match engine/server error/opponent's shirt colour f*cked me up.

Why do I still read these forums??"

was probably closer to "the Truth" than anyone else lately...

And no im not trying to "thrash" you (or anyone else) - i'm just saying i think you are just plain wrong, wrong and wrong!
    But hey - i belive what i belive, and so you do. thats our right - both of us!
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    I'm not saying its blasphemy, i'm saying that the guy that posted this (in another thread):

"I won - My formation/tactics/players/hair colour was the deciding factor.

I lost - Asian ghost team/match engine/server error/opponent's shirt colour f*cked me up.

Why do I still read these forums??"

was probably closer to "the Truth" than anyone else lately...

And no im not trying to "thrash" you (or anyone else) - i'm just saying i think you are just plain wrong, wrong and wrong!
    But hey - i belive what i belive, and so you do. thats our right - both of us!
    you have every right to believe what you believe, even when you are wrong. I have technical knowledge that leads me to believe that I am possibly right on this. Hey, if you are a programmer as well, tell me what is wrong with my thinking on this subject, otherwise, read up on it.

At this point, what you think is of no concern to me. I will do my best to find out how close I am to the truth. Nordeus does not want this because it takes fun away from the game and really makes the game kinda ****ty. That is why they dont release much of the instruction on how the game actually works. Go figure.

Rookie
    Soon we will seen in first page mulder and scully instead of Mourinho

do not believe this things ... :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    do not believe this things ... :P
    The truth is out there!

Keep your heads buried in the sand folks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast