Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: weird things happened in my CL final

weird things happened in my CL final

was playing a stronger side, 2-2 at 70 min wanted to make a change after my DMC got booked, and formation screen frozen while i was doing the changes .. GRRRRRR .. had no option just to press save and come back hoping to fix formation .. but my RB was in RB and CB position in same time and was looking like a shadow !! .. couldn't do anything just watching goes to penalties .. and it give me about 21 second to pick my players for the spot kick .. my friend told me to refresh .. so i did and couldn't access the game and the match showed as finished in my fixture losing 3-2 in penalties .. but my friend was crying for me to refresh fast as for him that the game was still not finished !!
    ok am unlucky with the formation bug .. but is the penalty results are per-determined while the game is still live ?
    sorry didn't screenshot it bcz simply i was frustrated in the final and pi$$ed off to think correctly
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Yeah I thought they fixed that formation bug where your trying to make a sub or move a player on the field, DAMN... what a bad time for that to occur and it quite clearly affected your outcome in the final.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah I thought they fixed that formation bug where your trying to make a sub or move a player on the field, DAMN... what a bad time for that to occur and it quite clearly affected your outcome in the final.
    so it happened to others before .. hhh yes it was first time it happen to me and it picked worst time in the final .. GRRRR
    was struggling bcz other team was better .. i end up playing with funny formation with 2 CB and one RB couldn't change it

but didn't get why the match was finished for me after refreshing but my friend was saying it was still on
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Apprentice
    Happened to me aswell many seasons ago but in a meaningless game.

i think there is a lag in some matches. earlier this season my friend IM'd me congratulating me on being 1-0 up. i still saw the game as 0-0. a few seconds later i took the lead.....

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    i think there is a lag in some matches. earlier this season my friend IM'd me congratulating me on being 1-0 up. i still saw the game as 0-0. a few seconds later i took the lead.....
    oh that can explain it

Addicted
    when someone watches a game, they are almost always watching it before you; about 20 seconds irl-time

Same things happened to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Hear_break_kid View Post
    Same things happened to me..
    bad luck mate