Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Stop complaining about losing!

Stop complaining about losing!

Just polite thread that just recently a lot people are coming on here complaining that they have lost to weaker teams or the NGE is against them, I for one am fed up reading this, if you don't like the game and it is upsetting you so much don't play it or direct these threads to the Vent Thread as that is what I thought it was for. Also these people complaining IMO do not seem to know how the game works and I notice they have not been playing the game for very long so I also suggest that they learn how the game works, normally they have lost coz their formation or tactics are all wrong and I know the game has bugs but we all know about it all you can do is send a ticket to Nordeus.

I come on here either to ask for help or offer help so would appreciate less of this complaining, this is football defeats against smaller teams happen but isn't it great when you beat one of the bigger teams?

Thank you.

John
    Raykco, Tornado88, Zeon and 1 others like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

As I said in FC Barcelona's thread, no one is invincible. Life is never constant, anything can happen. Even Arsenal, who lost to a much weaker team like Bradford City too, they doesn't even care about that...
    Raykco and MoonMaiden like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I think we'll all be seeing these kind of threads today/tomorrow and next week as well... But good point!
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I think we'll all be seeing these kind of threads today/tomorrow and next week as well... But good point!
    Did you worry a lot on losing a match? I don't even care if I lose a very minor league match aganist backmarkers...
    Raykco likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Just polite thread that just recently a lot people are coming on here complaining that they have lost to weaker teams or the NGE is against them, I for one am fed up reading this, if you don't like the game and it is upsetting you so much don't play it or direct these threads to the Vent Thread as that is what I thought it was for. Also these people complaining IMO do not seem to know how the game works and I notice they have not been playing the game for very long so I also suggest that they learn how the game works, normally they have lost coz their formation or tactics are all wrong and I know the game has bugs but we all know about it all you can do is send a ticket to Nordeus.

I come on here either to ask for help or offer help so would appreciate less of this complaining, this is football defeats against smaller teams happen but isn't it great when you beat one of the bigger teams?

Thank you.

John
    John, you dont have to like it, but not every complaint is a vent. This forum was made for people to express opinions, regardless of a loss or a win. I am glad you are not a mod, because you seem to be someone who will prevent free speech.

People ask questions about the injuries, bugs, results, whatever, but that is what this forum is for. If you dont like it, stop reading them and ultimately, stop responding to them.

Nobody is forcing you to read their threads. but you seem obligated to police the ones you dont like. Become a mod if you want that sort of power.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Did you worry a lot on losing a match? I don't even care if I lose a very minor league match aganist backmarkers...
    Only in the CL and the CUP. I didn´t put to much effort in the league this season since I won it 3times in a row.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Only in the CL and the CUP. I didn´t put to much effort in the league this season since I won it 3times in a row.
    I care about losing a CL match, but I also boycott the cup just like what July did...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

it will never stop

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I care about losing a CL match, but I also boycott the cup just like what July did...
    Well lets be honest, I went into boycott mode on the cup after an early exit that seen my higher level opponent bring in new scouts to overturn my 2-1 lead to beat me 3-1 and he won 4-3 on agg in the preliminary stage. But as the new season draws, I won't purposely knock myself out the cup but I alway prioritise the other 2 competitions first. I will have a go against similar quality opponents and if I lose... I lose. I can play loads of friendlies for booster farming and concerntrate on the other 2 competitions more. The chances of success of winning the cup are low for us since higher level opponents plus active managers. lower levels theres a good chance since there is a much higher abundance of inactive and abandoned teams.
    Raykco and MoonMaiden like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well lets be honest, I went into boycott mode on the cup after an early exit that seen my higher level opponent bring in new scouts to overturn my 2-1 lead to beat me 3-1 and he won 4-3 on agg in the preliminary stage. But as the new season draws, I won't purposely knock myself out the cup but I alway prioritise the other 2 competitions first. I will have a go against similar quality opponents and if I lose... I lose. I can play loads of friendlies for booster farming and concerntrate on the other 2 competitions more. The chances of success of winning the cup are low for us since higher level opponents plus active managers. lower levels theres a good chance since there is a much higher abundance of inactive and abandoned teams.
    So there are more abandoned/robot teams in the cup?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast