Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Stop complaining about losing!

  1. #51
    Dreamer Maor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    472
    this thread is a sad joke, it's a freaking forum, if people want to complain about losing this is the place to do so.
    it also went way off topic.
    cracicot likes this.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    It's not about how I interpret things or the fact I need to read more, it's fact. You are disrespectful to anyone who disagrees with you and you are still doing it even now.

    And I find it amusing how you try to come across as intellectual and think you are above everyone. We get it, you disagree with some members in this thread but there's no need to carry on with the disrespect.
    again, if you feel disrespected, look at yourself first. I talk to people how they talk to me.

    And yes, I AM an intellectual. There is no doubt about it. But I dont talk down to people if I disagree with them. I love a good argument. You on the other hand, see me as some sort of threat, for some insane reason. I do have a problem with people who tell me what to do and what not to do. If you are not doing that, then we dont have a problem. I am not on here to fight with people. I am on here to express opinions and to discuss the game, positive and negative aspects. Open your eyes and you will see i am not the bad person you make me out to be.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Spot on @ Thon & Tornado88 as for you cracicot this is my thread and I am mainly responding to you so that is why I have replied so many times, I thought after your first reply you had made your opinion clear, I am not a mod and nor do I wish to be, I think my initial thread covers my feelings on the game and what I am here to do.
    Now I see where this is going...wow. quite the sense of entitlement now.
    Since when is this YOUR thread? You started it and that does not make it yours. It is certainly not mine, no matter how many posts I make within it. This is a FORUM, where everyone can express their thoughts in EVERY thread regardless of who starts it.

    this thread was off topic from the start. It should have been in the vent thread from the start. You were venting at all the people who post when they lose.

    You keep replying to me and the cycle wont end, because I feel obligated to reply. Such is my nature. I dont see you stopping.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Lol he would just close every thread whose opinion he disagreed with.
    I would make an excellent mod. Kid you not. I enjoy listening to both sides of an argument. Wow, you guys are so opinionated against me and you dont even know me. You pick and choose what you dont like about me and my posts and throw the rest of the good stuff out just because i dont have the same opinion about this game that you do. Nice.

  5. #55
    Dreamer Tornado88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    again, if you feel disrespected, look at yourself first. I talk to people how they talk to me.

    And yes, I AM an intellectual. There is no doubt about it. But I dont talk down to people if I disagree with them. I love a good argument. You on the other hand, see me as some sort of threat, for some insane reason. I do have a problem with people who tell me what to do and what not to do. If you are not doing that, then we dont have a problem. I am not on here to fight with people. I am on here to express opinions and to discuss the game, positive and negative aspects. Open your eyes and you will see i am not the bad person you make me out to be.
    Don't really understand how anyone can think they are a threat on a discussion forum. Believe me, that is not how I see you. I see you as a bully who jumped into this thread with a disagreement and unfairly targeted members who were trying to express an opinion, which you apparently promote yourself.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Don't really understand how anyone can think they are a threat on a discussion forum. Believe me, that is not how I see you. I see you as a bully who jumped into this thread with a disagreement and unfairly targeted members who were trying to express an opinion, which you apparently promote yourself.
    Is jumping into threads the same as posting within a thread? Because that is how this forum works.

    A bully? hardly. just because i present strong arguments does not make one a bully. And mate, just read things over again and you will see that I disagree with many people, yet there is respect while doing so. And I dont "target" other members. Why would i do that when I dont really care? I say what I say about a subject, there are no feelings involved.

  7. #57
    Dreamer Tornado88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Is jumping into threads the same as posting within a thread? Because that is how this forum works.

    A bully? hardly. just because i present strong arguments does not make one a bully. And mate, just read things over again and you will see that I disagree with many people, yet there is respect while doing so. And I dont "target" other members. Why would i do that when I dont really care? I say what I say about a subject, there are no feelings involved.
    You present an example of your behaviour in the first sentence of this post and still you don't see it. You also have quite the god complex, yawn. You obviously like to have the last word so I will leave you to it so you can sit there and feel satisfied with yourself.

    You really should take a look at the way you put your opinions across though.

  8. #58
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    282
    Ever thought you might be wrong.
    Tornado88, reddeviljohn and Raykco like this.

  9. #59
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

    ?????? DOOOOOOOOD....worst question EVER!

    We are talking about the infamous NGE. Please smack yourself in the face because I am not there to do it.

    Seriously though, why do you even ask questions like that after spending all this time on the forum listening to the reasons why Barca is quitting.

    N ordeus
    G ame
    E ngine
    Do you usually slap someone in the face for asking a question?
    I'll just leave this here...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456