Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Stop complaining about losing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    This is now the 11th reply from you on this thread, some might say a tad excessive bearing in mind you made your opinion clear in your first reply now we now you thoughts, how about letting other people a chance to tell us theirs!
    And your replies are getting up there in number too mate. A tad excessive? Really? Look how many posts July has...do you think July censors July at all? No we all say what we want to say when we want to say it.

I had no idea you were the mod in charge of counting posts. Obsess much???

And yes, I should let other people have a chance to tell their thoughts....how thoughtless of me to keep them from posting. I will now flip the magical switch and "allow" other people to post in this thread.

FLIP!

That ya go. Post away people! Dont disappoint redeviljohn.

Apprentice
    One or two times is constructive criticism but you cant give it a rest,go talk to Nord on twitter seen if you can find some answers your only in your 4th season.
    Tornado88, reddeviljohn and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    you should read more of what i have posted before you make judgement.
    Yeh, usually the majority is sarcasm and talking down to other people on the forum like you are some sort of authority. Look at page 4 of this thread, it mainly consists of you being condescending to another member expressing an opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    One or two times is constructive criticism but you cant give it a rest,go talk to Nord on twitter seen if you can find some answers your only in your 4th season.
    wow, do you honestly think a persons length in this game constitutes the amount of knowledge one has about this game? You must think people in season 1 are absolutely retarded and you must be the king of all wisdom. Nice.

and now you want to limit how many times a person can criticize. Nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Yeh, usually the majority is sarcasm and talking down to other people on the forum like you are some sort of authority. Look at page 4 of this thread, it mainly consists of you being condescending to another member expressing an opinion.
    wow tornada, you obviously dont read much. i dont talk down to others, unless they do this to me. I give respect where I get it. I read my comments on page 4 of this thread. how about pointing out this offensive material for me. it seems you like to interpret things negatively so you can justify your judgement. Classy.

after all we all have the right to complain about something ....

Ps. Cracicot should be Mod. because it is more active then all mods together ...

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    wow tornada, you obviously dont read much. i dont talk down to others, unless they do this to me. I give respect where I get it. I read my comments on page 4 of this thread. how about pointing out this offensive material for me. it seems you like to interpret things negatively so you can justify your judgement. Classy.
    It's not about how I interpret things or the fact I need to read more, it's fact. You are disrespectful to anyone who disagrees with you and you are still doing it even now.

And I find it amusing how you try to come across as intellectual and think you are above everyone. We get it, you disagree with some members in this thread but there's no need to carry on with the disrespect.

Spot on @ Thon & Tornado88 as for you cracicot this is my thread and I am mainly responding to you so that is why I have replied so many times, I thought after your first reply you had made your opinion clear, I am not a mod and nor do I wish to be, I think my initial thread covers my feelings on the game and what I am here to do.
    Tornado88 and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ps. Cracicot should be Mod. because it is more active then all mods together ...
    Lol he would just close every thread whose opinion he disagreed with.

Apprentice
    No dude its your condensation to others, i have read a lot of your posts.You have said your new here to others i was just letting you see how it feels i thought you were about 18.
    Raykco likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast