Thread: Stop complaining about losing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Lol, "Mod" Cracicot
    Wow, an honourary Mod. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I see @cracicot replied, I´m out
    Wow, I expect more from you....seriously. If this is what it takes to get attention, good or bad, then I am doing my job.

I should post in every thread. but what would you do then? create another forum and not invite me? stop, im going to cry now.

Apprentice
    Hey redeviljohn. Can you please tell us how the game engine works? I really want to know. Can you please tell us which of my players underperform during a game? Cuz i really want to know to substitute him. Can you give us any insight? If you can, please, be my guest. But if you can't just don't bash us just for asking, ok?
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Wow, I expect more from you....seriously. If this is what it takes to get attention, good or bad, then I am doing my job.

I should post in every thread. but what would you do then? create another forum and not invite me? stop, im going to cry now.
    It's called irony ... I knew that you would have to say something, mostly since it is a "topic/thread" you can relate to and always have something to say
    cracicot likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Hey redeviljohn. Can you please tell us how the game engine works? I really want to know. Can you please tell us which of my players underperform during a game? Cuz i really want to know to substitute him. Can you give us any insight? If you can, please, be my guest. But if you can't just don't bash us just for asking, ok?
    Yes, please redeviljohn, tell us how the NGE works. aiureah, myself and countless others are in the dark as to how it works and you seem to know everything about it because you are the only one NOT complaining about it. Insight on the NGE would be just grand. If you would be so kind as to contribute to all these open conversations, we can enlighten ourselves with your wisdom and completely stop complaining about losing.
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    This isn't about people who ask questions or want advice. Its against all the sore losers that post in rage because they lost a game, boo hoo.

People who believe that better quality means a guaranteed win, people who think there is a conspiracy that the game engine is against them, people who constantly demand that the game is corrupt or broke in some way.

People need to realise that this is a game, yes its main aim is to gain Nordeus money and yes certain features would have been developed with a profit in mind, because guess what ..Nordeus are a money making company. If people don't like that or can't accept it then all they have to do is walk away.

This is a game, you will not win 100% of your games. Stop moaning that you lost and stop fuelling made up conspiracy theories.

mistake

Nothing
    Last edited by sweeper4football; 05-04-2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: made a mistake
    July Fourth likes this.

It's really difficult not to read your posts when keep replying to my thread, how many times have your done that already today...yawn...
    thon and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It's called irony ... I knew that you would have to say something, mostly since it is a "topic/thread" you can relate to and always have something to say
    Ljepoje, you know me too well now. are we "besties" now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    It's really difficult not to read your posts when keep replying to my thread, how many times have your done that already today...yawn...
    Dont know who you are talking to, maybe you should direct it at someone. or do you make it a habit of talking to yourself?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast