Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: scripted bookings

Apprentice
    Hi funker. That happens with one of my MC. He got 5 yellow cards and one red in 10 matches. I don't think it is random.

Dreamer
    i do recall in my very first CL knock out game 1st leg i had a defensive player given straight red card, lost 2-1 2nd leg had 2 player booked in first 10 mins then one of them got red card ,oppo scored 1-0 to them, then other player got his second yellow and red carded, thought great out of CL now,then i scored 1-1 still 3-2 in oppos favour, second half had a player straight red card ?????!!!!!! in first 10 mins,so only playing with 8 men ????? so i thought naff this all out attack and scored hahahah 3-3 on agg then extra time,and i then won on penalties lol crazy game ...... went on to win CL FINAL after 3-2 after being 2-0 down at half time

I agree that booking can be random sometimes , but the manager can increase the risk of it by playing in a certain way ( usually a wrong way ). For example if you play with hard defensive + hard tackle+ mtm is a suicide you will get cards for sure, penaltys and also red card if oppo have very fast players that can dribble past and the only way to stop them is a foul. I always go hard on tackles but i get 1yellow card every 2 games( rarely red , last i remeber is like 2 seasons ago ), they asked me how do you do that ? just make lot of possesion, if your players have the ball they will not need to make fouls is simple, in fact my oppos instead usually get a red card, is a style of play. So what i'm trying to say is that the manager instructions can influence the team getting cards, but sometimes your player will be in a bad mood and boom.. double yellow or direct red
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

The game engine currently has a fixation on giving MC/DMC players coloured cards. I would say that in the past four seasons the players playing in those positions have picked up more cards than the rest of the team put together... 😠
    funker and iansyorkcityfc like this.

In reply to my previous post, I have an MC problem for the Cup Final. Not only did one of them get a Double-yellow sending off, in the 118th minute the other one picked up a yellow which completed the set for a one match suspension...

scripted bookings-s06-cup-xr-sf2-corby-town.jpg
    funker likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    me too.the last 2 matches with 4 yellows and one red in mc/dmc

Dreamer
    ) this game engine fixations are sooooo obvious and they do nothing about them. i don't play with dmc but both my mc's were suspended twice so far... it's a fact

Apprentice
    My two MCs received 12 yellows out of 17 of the team while my DMC received only one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12