Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Another programmed result

Addicted

Another programmed result

This game is still trying to get us to leave it...

What's the point, Sausy??

I'm tired of your infected schedules.

I'm going to look for a way to make a complaint, i am convinced that there is a solution to stop this shi* gambling..

Why do you help mediocre teams? And the old managers with good teams are disadvantaged?

I am determined to be interested in making a complaint to let us play freely as our teams have

Peace

Look this **** result where the weak team is advantaged

There are poor results, even the very good teams have, but not everyday

Does quality matter in this game?
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 06-09-2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: asa vrea pl mea

Rookie
    Quality is a small factor in results now. Age, fitness before the game, defensive tactics etc

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Quality is a small factor in results now. Age, fitness before the game, defensive tactics etc

I contradict you. It matters what the administrator wants.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post

really? i'm 123% and every single day i train to 8 or 10%, i give max morale and max condition. and still struggling to beat mediocre 60-70% teams. no matter the tactics, defensive, offensive, short, long passes etc the game make my team useless and my 8* attackers misses every single chance they have.
    you think age or tactics has anything to do with this? i can assure you not. the only thing that has something to do with that is the way they programmed their servers to fix the results of the games. simple as that.
    i'm an old manager, i've been through almost every stage of this game, and trust me, this is the worst by far! and i'm tired of this.
    in order to keep playing this game, something must change. for something to change, we need to do something about it, because they don't give a crap. they showed us that loud and clear.
    so, the question is: What can we do about this? We need to find a way to protest, we need to make our point loud and clear. Maybe they'll finally understand. So. What should we do? Let's think of some ways to protest! (top 100 asso protested and nothing changed )))) so we need to find something good).
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Dont buy their stuff and then maybe something will change. If you are rich, you dont give a ****. But if you realize that your income starts to decrease than you must begin to do something.

Dreamer
    i have 2 years since i've bought the last time... and they won't see another cent from me ever again... the problem is on those who still spend real money into this...they only encourage them to continue this way...
    maloukees likes this.

What is the percent of players who spend real money in the game ? I mean some more than the 5$ monthly card.
    0,001 % ? So those can affect the hq decisions ?

Dreamer
    so you buy monthly the 5$ card... imagine the amount of money they receive if all the managers spend monthly 5$. obviously it will be a huge number. and it helps you that much? those 100t per month? you stashed a nice number of tokens? or whats the deal? they should receive nothing! not even 1 cent until the game engine is fixed

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    What is the percent of players who spend real money in the game ? I mean some more than the 5$ monthly card.
    0,001 % ? So those can affect the hq decisions ?
    At this rhythm it will get bored.

Then let's see that I'm doing something to keep old players too

At first we played him for pleasure, now just nerves it creates :|

Speaking of Sctripted results... just one random guy from my league.
    Another programmed result-333.jpg
    Another programmed result-444.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast