Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: how was your season?

League wasnt really thrilling with us closing the curtain 7 matches before the end.

CL was entertaining at least from last 16 to the final, which we won.

CUP was both amazing and disappointing as in the quarter finals we couldnt play the second leg at our will due to T11 crushing and bugging out. Result was that after losing 2-1 away in first leg even tho dominating, we had a 1-6 ko home standing by t11 engine with a 3-4-3 module we never used before. Funny ****.

we dominated our league (26-0-0), CL 1/4, Cup 1/2

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    My team won the league, won the cup, semi-finalist in CL, so got pretty lucky.
    Raykco likes this.

We came 2nd in the league. We were runner-up to the same team (in a row for 3 seasons now). We had exactly 30 goalshow was your season?-capture.jpg difference over the eventual winner, but he drew his final match and won by a point. got knocked out of the CL and cup early, so my team put all thier energy into the league and scored an average of 3.6 goals per match. It's just so heart-breaking that despite our superb goal-socring form, we have no trophy to show for it. more annoyingly, we lost the league to the same team for the 3rd time!

This calls for more spending next season. Thinking of bringing in 4 new scouts.

We came 2nd in the league. We had exactly 30 goals difference over the eventual winner, but he drew his final match and won by 1 point. got knocked out of the CL and cup early, so my team put all their energy into the league and scored an average of 3.6 goals per match. It's just so heart-breaking that despite our superb goal-socring form, we have no trophy to show for it. more annoyingly, we lost the league to the same team for the 3rd time!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	6103
    This calls for more spending next season. Thinking of bringing in 4 new scouts.

The first time, my team won TRIPLE
    Phan FC - Level 19
    League Winners 15
    Champions League Winners 08 - Runners Up 05
    CUP Winners 03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12