Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Predict the result

Apprentice

Predict the result

I have watched a semifinal cup of other teams and at at ten minutes I was able to predict who will win. The loser manager was present, he dominates but the puntuation of his players was on 6 except the GK, who have 7. The winner manager, not present, his players were on 7 and a ST and DC with 8 and 9. And only 10 minutes played and 0-0, that is the point. Final result 0-4 obviously for absent manager. So, if your players are on 6 and ther other team grows players puntuation, it doesn t matter if you dominates or what you do, you are going to lose. Just a teory and maybe nothing new for other managers, I just begin to watching the stats and not the game.

Dreamer
    yep if you check the oppo GK stats you can predict in the first 10 mins of animation time the result especially if oppo manger not present

Famous
    That's easy to disprove.
    Start a game against a lower level team with all your players out of position and your 3 best players off the pitch.
    After 10 mins your player ratings will go down.
    Now bring on your 3 subs and move everyone back into the correct position, you will see the game change back into your favour.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.