Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Unfair policy

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1

    Unfair policy

    Hi, just played a league game and it was an important game 1st vs 2nd. One team had 6 managers watching him and had a massive bonus over me as it also at his ground, why is this available surely it should be the best manager not how many friend someone has. This is a stupid addition to this game. Please stop this!!!!!!!!
    maloukees and Palestine like this.

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    944
    I used to play a guy in the Cup and CL every season who always had about 70 players supporting him, I think 78 was the most I counted.
    The whole game was just notifications of new supporters arriving!
    Palestine likes this.

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    577
    I read that the number of supporters doesnt really matter so dont worry too much.
    Personally my support is always max so i cant tell the difference.
    if it does affect you, just add a few active friends. 6 managers supporting him is a small number. You can quite easily get more.

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,554
    you can find people for supporting here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-support.html

    or in many TE facebook groups
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrfurner75@gmail.com View Post
    Hi, just played a league game and it was an important game 1st vs 2nd. One team had 6 managers watching him and had a massive bonus over me as it also at his ground, why is this available surely it should be the best manager not how many friend someone has. This is a stupid addition to this game. Please stop this!!!!!!!!
    Totally agree mate

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    201
    and that s where i agree with starter of this post, i never saw add for this game that says need many ftiends or loan friends for succesfull managing but i saw that says join and show YOUR MANAGER SKILLnot show how many friends play game
    I am not against supporting but not on away matches, home ground must be advantage, simply away team limitation of 2 support more than home team will bring more fairnes, that way counted both managers attending and full stadium home team will still have 1% bonus in possesion, not much but still home ground advantage
    Manager level : 25
    League trophies : 14
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 8

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    577
    I am not against nor do i support having alot of supporters. All this support some of us have is earned. I personally really do make an effort to support my mates and remove those who do not help me in return. So considering the time i sacrifice, it is ok to do without. But you guys know that changes here take time or may not happen. Might as well join some FB groups and add some friends while suggesting to remove. Frankly, removing will not benefit Nordeus so my bet is it will stay. So if you cant beat them, join them

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    385
    well remember a CL game i played oppo had over 10 supporters for my home leg i had non just me possession bar never went anywhere near me,i was doomed so i thought as i lost home game 1-3 ,2nd leg same again oppo unlimited support me on my own again but got goal in 1st half then two more and won 3-0/ 4-3 on agg so all that support counted for nothing as yes good old troll AI helped me out for a change

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,554
    1st I believe that Luck-Quality-Presence/coaching of the manager is 90% of the game. All the rest are not more than 10%.
    2nd we are talking that the game should reward the most active managers than the abandoned teams.
    So why not give some little advantage to people who are spending 3-4 hours daily instead of half an hour to prepare their team and play their daily match ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1st I believe that Luck-Quality-Presence/coaching of the manager is 90% of the game. All the rest are not more than 10%.
    2nd we are talking that the game should reward the most active managers than the abandoned teams.
    So why not give some little advantage to people who are spending 3-4 hours daily instead of half an hour to prepare their team and play their daily match ?
    i have nothing against it but it should keep it in some limits for fairnes, home ground advantage must be that-advantage,if not why bother with home away system, we can play one match and have more time for rest players or playing friendlies. In home match you can have supporters as much nordeus allow but not on away games, i remember real madrid lose 2 championships on last round away natches vs tenerife. That was bcs home ground advantage, my solution should satisfied both sides as compromise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast