Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Giotto
  • 1 Post By KingsEleven

Thread: Good Competition

Good Competition

While the season for me was Injury prone but it was very eventful, fun and emotional

Extremely competitive between me and my opponent in the league (hengrove utd). Congrats hengrove on winning the league ! We were evenly matched point to point (rating wise) but my mistakes actually cost me the league, some tactical and some silly on my part (not being present for the some games and in some cases no autosubs to take care of injuries and probably chosing wrong formation ..resulting in 4 draws eventually).

Irritating because I had one guy in the league who would keep sending me friend requests, thrice actually after removing him and I again like an ass accepting the frnd request ....He would keep sending me Friendlies and finally somewhere by mid league I drew some games and even lost 1 ..finally I removed him again when I was luckily present, when he had sent the friendly (still couldn't cancel the game on time) just 45 min before my CL Semifinal ....did cost me some green packs though.

Ecstatic :- Won the Champions League second time in a row (While I type this.... the guy has sent me the friend request again...no ways now you asshole...i might be dumb not stupid )

Sad but still some feel good pointers - 2nd Place in league. Most number of goals scored 107...(hengrove:- 82 goals with 1 more game to go) and highest GD in the league (96). Only team to beat the Winner of the league (First drew the Away game & Won the Home game later); 3 of the Top 5 goal scorers in the league are from my team.

Cup games were more eventful as I beat some guys better than me but eventually got knocked out in Top 16 round.

Hope the next season is as competitive but with a better result and I keep up my CL performance

Cup ....hmmmmm will try again

And Good Luck all for the next season !!

and lastly Thank you Nordeous ****

ofcourse I have issues and concerns but I am enjoying the game as well .
    Last edited by KingsEleven; 05-04-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Level 1 - League 1st Place
    Level 2 - League 3rd Place . Champions League- 2nd Place
    Level 3 - League 1st Place . Champions League 1st Place
    Level 4 - League 2nd Place. Champions League 1st Place
    Level 5 - League 1st Place. Champions League 2nd Place
    Level 6
    - League 2nd Place, Champions League 1st Place

Glad to hear you had a good season!
    It makes a change to hear someone being positive, and realise you win some-you lose some
    Good luck next season.
    KingsEleven and Raykco like this.

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

Yea well said......win some lose some ...Thank you Giotto ...wish you good luck too !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giotto View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good season!
    It makes a change to hear someone being positive, and realise you win some-you lose some
    Good luck next season.
    Raykco likes this.
    Level 1 - League 1st Place
    Level 2 - League 3rd Place . Champions League- 2nd Place
    Level 3 - League 1st Place . Champions League 1st Place
    Level 4 - League 2nd Place. Champions League 1st Place
    Level 5 - League 1st Place. Champions League 2nd Place
    Level 6
    - League 2nd Place, Champions League 1st Place

nice job !