Page 86 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

League, Day 3

Real Asproklisiu 0 - 3 New Team

Despite the bad luck in Cup day, we keep going well in the other competitions. Today in League we faced a Q30 very defensive team set up on 4-DML/DMC/DMR-2MC-1 at their home which we had some troubles breaking; on the other side tho, we didn't suffer a single dangerous action in the whole match apart from a counter in the early minutes. We got ahead with an incredible action by Schneider which after jumping two men served an easy tap in for Denver at minute 22', then we failed numerous chanches with our strikers for all the first half. In the second half due to the ultra defensive style we took outthe DR Shirou for Lenders, going on 3-1-2-1-3 and reaching the 2 goals lead at 64' with Hutton, assisted by Lenders, then the final 3-0 in the last minutes with Lenders, served by an astounding Schneider. Both him and Hutton were amazing, but due to the goal Hutton made it MoM on tied rating.

Scorers: B.Denver, O.Hutton, M.Lenders.
    MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

Afterthoughts

Price scored a 6 and made two good saves today. We found out his contract was to expire and renewed it immediatly. Let's hope it was the cause of the trash matches lately. The forwards confirmed their incredible actual form: Hutton scored his 7th goal in 3 matches, overall 8 on 4. Schneider follows with 3 goals in 3 matches, and 4 assists, while Lenders, being used for cup and CL, is at 6 on 6 overall.

Season 40: New Team Official Presentation.

Coach Mad starts the conference at the end of his Training From Hell, revealing to the World his 22 warrior's accomplishments over this pre-season. A huge applause from the press and all the supporters went along with the presentation of each memeber.

Overall Quality: 46.2
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-09-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    League, Day 3

Real Asproklisiu 0 - 3 New Team

Despite the bad luck in Cup day, we keep going well in the other competitions. Today in League we faced a Q30 very defensive team set up on 4-DML/DMC/DMR-2MC-1 at their home which we had some troubles breaking; on the other side tho, we didn't suffer a single dangerous action in the whole match apart from a counter in the early minutes. We got ahead with an incredible action by Schneider which after jumping two men served an easy tap in for Denver at minute 22', then we failed numerous chanches with our strikers for all the first half. In the second half due to the ultra defensive style we took outthe DR Shirou for Lenders, going on 3-1-2-1-3 and reaching the 2 goals lead at 64' with Hutton, assisted by Lenders, then the final 3-0 in the last minutes with Lenders, served by an astounding Schneider. Both him and Hutton were amazing, but due to the goal Hutton made it MoM on tied rating.

Scorers: B.Denver, O.Hutton, M.Lenders.
    MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

Afterthoughts

Price scored a 6 and made two good saves today. We found out his contract was to expire and renewed it immediatly. Let's hope it was the cause of the trash matches lately. The forwards confirmed their incredible actual form: Hutton scored his 7th goal in 3 matches, overall 8 on 4. Schneider follows with 3 goals in 3 matches, and 4 assists, while Lenders, being used for cup and CL, is at 6 on 6 overall.

Season 40: New Team Official Presentation.

Coach Mad starts the conference at the end of his Training From Hell, revealing to the World his 22 warrior's accomplishments over this pre-season. A huge applause from the press and all the supporters went along with the presentation of each memeber.

I like your team a lot more than I like my team now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Could be ex-scouts that are being replaced by new scouts? Your server will become a warzone in a few seasons time as the worst teams of the highest level keep getting filted out.

Yeah, I had that feeling as well so I checked this guy up. It's a manager that is participating in the same CUP tournament as I do this season. He is from Manchester (UK) and seems to have a quite decent squad (Q46,5) which means that he has a 6* squad (counted 21 players). He seems to be T-buyer and his facilites are around lvl 7. He has a quite good trophy room as well. Won the league x3 times, placed 2nd in the CL 3x times and won the CUP 1x.

Probably it will. Let's see how it develops. I have a feeling that at the "end", I will end up with and along side the "best" (T-buyers).
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I get the feeling that everything is AGAINST us this season, **** scouts, **** transfer market, rejected negotiations, youth player playing a position I didn't need and NOW game engine trolling... I just feel it could be one of those seasons ahead of us.

Takis won 3-0 and another team now on 3-0-0 steauaa won with a 89 minute goal from a double corner.

Did I miss out something... LOADS of INJURIES

Ah, and what if this is only the beginning of the end? I have a feeling that I could ending up and facing Dynamo SWAG or a Quatarian team in the CUP play-offs. Also they seem to have "noticed" me and are following my "developments" (bidding on my players, watching my games etc)... Don't know "who-should-be-worried-about-who" now?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

First @Dv8r and now you! Why do you need to pick the same jersey as I?
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I had that feeling as well so I checked this guy up. It's a manager that is participating in the same CUP tournament as I do this season. He is from Manchester (UK) and seems to have a quite decent squad (Q46,5) which means that he has a 6* squad (counted 21 players). He seems to be T-buyer and his facilites are around lvl 7. He has a quite good trophy room as well. Won the league x3 times, placed 2nd in the CL 3x times and won the CUP 1x.

Probably it will. Let's see how it develops. I have a feeling that at the "end", I will end up with and along side the "best" (T-buyers).
    Yeah, your cup is basically the best of the best on your server, Balkan Boyz, Orchard Utd, D.SWAG and a few others that were in your cup you worked hard to beat.

I'm watching matches in my CL and there are some pretty clueless people there lol...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I'm watching matches in my CL and there are some pretty clueless people there lol...
    I find it quite difficult to get myself around to watching some of my rivals play.

FINALLY... But how many T will it take?

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 5 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: A busy day at "work" for the Balkan Boyz

Balkan Boyz had a busy day today and it's players had their hands full dealing with the fact that their Manager -Ljepoje- decided to give his team some xtra "quality" - time. Despite the fact that the team had a upcoming League and CL game, manager -Ljepoje- scheduled an additional 3 friendlies. According to the local media, -Ljepoje- stated that "It was better for them to play friendlies, then PS3". He added and said, "Chillin don't get you paid or for being pretty, I pay them to play, and play they will!". This statement was taken as a whole based on the fact on the lately investments that the Club made and that they wanted to see good investment results.

In the first game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "TuC FC" with 0 - 4 after goals by Stevan Jovetić (x2), Mario Mandžukić and Darijo Srna (x1 each). This win put Balkan Boyz at a 1th place after 3 rounds. In the second game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the French team "Olympique Barca" with the same result, 0 - 4. Goals scored by Mario Mandžukić, Hasan Salihamidžić, Stevan Jovetić and Safet Sušić (x1 each). This win put Balkan Boyz as the Group leaders with 6points. An other good fact is that the newly signed ST, Edin Džeko is currently the best rated player in the squad with a rate of 9-9-9-7-9, followed by Stevan Jovetić 8-9-8-7-8 and Mario Mandžukić 8-9-7-9-8. Manager -Ljepoje- has also confirmed that Edin Džeko is the most wanted player this week on the Transfermarket and the Club is getting negotiating offers like never before. But -Ljepoje- made it clear that the Balkan Boyz star is not for sale, even at a price of 50M + 100Tokens!

The bad news is that the Club are suffering 3 injuries. The 2nd GK, Stipe Pletikosa and the youngster Lorik Cana (MC) will be out for the next 3 days for twisted ankle. The MC, Safet Sušić are out for 4 days for ligament injuries in the knee. Manager -Ljepoje- has announced that Cana and Sušić will be ready for tomorrow after some "special treatment", but that Pletikosa will be sent home, heading for Split, Croatia and spend the 2 days with his family and buddies. Pletikosa is expected to rejoin the team on Saturday.

Over&Out!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...