Page 8 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I got like 5x 23yr olds, but all suck and nobody at right position/role .... Hmmmmmm

And the transfermarket is jacked with 3* and 4* stars ...... hmmmmm

And I´m probably gonna end up with my Italian friend (ZEO Team) in the League.... (Kick some Italiano ass!) wihuuuuuuuu
    Complete bull****. 3* market list, 28 yo scout list, and even the form bug pissing me off on the alt account, my player's form didnßt change in 24 fkin hours. In 3 days i'll get 15 green packs, woooo. By that i'll be out of cup already and i will be able to stick those pack in those fkin lazy dev's a***s. Such an idiotic fail company.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Know what you mean, there is one team I keep on the look out for on my server/level and that is Batigo United. Scout Buyer and will sell ex-scout players at the beginning of every season just to replace with more scouts.

Sadly, and I'm a little upset about this... Fc RonnyBonny a team and manager I had a lot of respect for when I played them in the CL in L15 finished 9th in his league this season and will now be a level below my team, therefore we won't likely play them again unless he keeps playing to the shark tank on our server.

The good news is that erster FC Puma our sister club is the same level as us next season so we may play them in the league next season.
    Okey, then you understand my point (and fear) ending up with the "big-ones" . Seems like "Fc RonnyBonny" didn´t take the league competition seriously, or just bad luck? But I bet there will still be good teams at your lvl.

Yeah, but it seems that I could end up with my Italian friend (ZEO Team) and the current & former league leader (Beauteville FC) since we all participate in the same CL tournament. But there is also a slighty chance that I could end up with Dynamo SWAG and FC Benfica as well since we participate in the same CUP tournament. No signs of my rival, FC Kula though.

I have to go through all opposition later on, trying to figure out for how long my PT is gonna take. Also have a CUP game at 23.04CET against FCZ (Switzerland). It´s a 5* team and playing 4-1-3-2
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    how much longer?
    yeah they took long time this time

EDIT : finally it's over.

thank god, I am in
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Complete bull****. 3* market list, 28 yo scout list, and even the form bug pissing me off on the alt account, my player's form didnßt change in 24 fkin hours. In 3 days i'll get 15 green packs, woooo. By that i'll be out of cup already and i will be able to stick those pack in those fkin lazy dev's a***s. Such an idiotic fail company.

Think it will probably get better in a hour. I remember the list was stacked with 5* around 06.30 - 08.30CET last season. But the scoutlist suck, yes! I begun my PT session, no time to sit around & waste.

How many T do you have laying around?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Daily Maintenance still in progress on my server. Had an hour or so sleep waiting. Just basically predicted normal opening time in previous seasons for the new season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

my auctions list has young players (only 18,19, 20 years old players) and they're all 3*.

Let me in! We have scouts to sign and players to buy

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Think it will probably get better in a hour. I remember the list was stacked with 5* around 06.30 - 08.30CET last season. But the scoutlist suck, yes! I begun my PT session, no time to sit around & waste.

How many T do you have laying around?
    Got a few and started pting the main eleven as well. I felt forced to buy the only Q49 of the whole scout batch being it a DMC 24 yo. I'll be able now to sell Ross for a good bid war over him since he neared Q40 now. Then i guess i'll just wait. Pisses me of cause i could of sleeped earlier and not have to make it through now.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Daily Maintenance still in progress on my server. Had an hour or so sleep waiting. Just basically predicted normal opening time in previous seasons for the new season.

Hah, really? I can ses a lot of people participating in the player auctions, but they have seemed to enter the auctions before I could enter the game since some of them already are finished/or by the end. A lot of young 4* players out there, but nothing I would buy anyway.

Achhh, dissapointed over the scoutlist
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 8 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast