Page 58 of 227 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Breakin News:

We had perfectioned the acquisition of a DC/DL 4sps away from 6*, Vladimir Sevr, age 26, as backup defender for 2 tokens and 2.5, and we thought we'd be cool, but as soon as we contracted him we got a negotiation offer of 15 T plus 5.8M, so Vlad didn't manage to even see NT's facilities in the end

From the scout list, we picked another young talent despite he looked trash at first glance: 22 YO Q 48 DC/DL, same role as Sevr, and 2 Sps away from Q49. The only negative thing is his PK SA, but with a Defensive Wall and two AD already we should be fine. By the 10th day or so our 4 back plus our dmc might be all 7 star if a Keeper finally appears!

Power Training report:

Finishing Line:
    Tom Becker: Q39, currently 153 SPs to assign.
    Karl Heinze Schneider: Q 42, 124 SPs to assign.
    Mark Lenders: Q 42, 100 SPs to assign.
    J Romer, Q 48, 28 SPs to assign

Last Batch
    H.Strauss (47), F.Shirou (47) ----> Q50 or midway.
    Matsukase Tenma (39 - 22 SPs to assign), Richard Flanagan (39 - 40 SPs to assign)---->Will be left on 4* and PT´d till next season.

EDIT:: We are currently selling our free Youth player with auction ending in one hour or so, so we'll have to wait a bit before signing the new DC/DL and PT him those 2Q missing.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-07-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breakin News:

We had perfectioned the acquisition of a DC/DL 4sps away from 6*, Vladimir Sevr, age 26, as backup defender for 2 tokens and 2.5, and we thought we'd be cool, but as soon as we contracted him we got a negotiation offer of 15 T plus 5.8M, so Vlad didn't manage to even see NT's facilities in the end

From the scout list, we picked another young talent despite he looked trash at first glance: 22 YO Q 48 DC/DL, same role as Sevr, and 2 Sps away from Q49. The only negative thing is his PK SA, but with a Defensive Wall and two AD already we should be fine. By the 10th day or so our 4 back plus our dmc might be all 7 star if a Keeper finally appears!

Power Training report:

Finishing Line:

Last Batch
    Matsukase Tenma (39 - 22 SPs to assign), Richard Flanagan (39 - 40 SPs to assign)---->Will be left on 4* and PT´d till next season.
    LOL... signing a player for 2T and getting a 15T offer on negotiations moments later doesn't happen everyday.
    Morgan O'Bree and Black Hawks like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

on my last post here I stated that I need a new MC, I guess James Taylor (the midfielder I wanted to replace) browse these forums because he put on a show today with a great hattrick, finishing as M.O.M too. great start for the team with a great win and now I also have to think again about replacing this guy. Cizek remains a league goal scoring monster, after he finished as the league top scorer the past 2 seasons, looks like he's going for a third consecutive time. he's off for a good start anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... signing a player for 2T and getting a 15T offer on negotiations moments later doesn't happen everyday.
    I'm becoming eager to assign points...i wanna see myself how much my total Q will raise by assigning those points. With 60 SPs on Yuma i had a raise of 0.6 overall, so i guess...counting the 45 SPs difference between Sevr and the new Scout, and the 460 Sps to assign...5 full Q points raise?

I'm becoming eager to assign points...i wanna see myself how much my total Q will raise by assigning those points. With 60 SPs on Yuma i had a raise of 0.6 overall, so i guess...counting the 45 SPs difference between Sevr and the new Scout, and the 460 Sps to assign...5 full Q points raise?
    Well 5 Quality points rise a season is what is needed to maintain your teams relative quality each season, My task for my team is to keep them well above 6* overall. According to my calculator, with a team of 20 players, assigning 460 skill points will improve your team quality by 1.5 points.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    depends on how much players you have:?

should be like:
    1 player - 15 skillpoints - 1q
    10p- 150sk - 1q
    22p - 330 - 1q
    22p - 460 - 1.4q
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I agree. ... It was probably someone already monotoring the player when he was out on auction and then took a shoot after the auction ended, hopping that you would accept (I often do that).

Power Training report:

Finishing Line:

Last Batch
    How old was the first 3 players of yours, and how many boosters did you burn on Schneider/Landers? And why are you leaving the SKP unsigned for the Q39 players? And has their training % speed decreased?

I ask since somebody mentioned that the system recognizes them after all, even if yet not been assigned.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I agree. ... It was probably someone already monotoring the player when he was out on auction and then took a shoot after the auction ended, hopping that you would accept (I often do that).

How old was the first 3 players of yours, and how many boosters did you burn on Schneider/Landers? And why are you leaving the SKP unsigned for the Q39 players? And has their training % speed decreased?

I ask since somebody mentioned that the system recognizes them after all, even if yet not been assigned.
    Becker is 20 Yo, MR/AMR/AMC.
    Schneider is 21 yo, ST.
    Lenders is 21 yo, 1on1 ST.

And yeah i noticed a lil decrease overall on training, but strangely just on the mini match one. They still gain 20-30/35-50 in the first two types, while they went from 90-100+ to 45-85 on the highest training.

I'm keeping sps in cause last season the moment i assigned them up to 5,9* to each one their training rates deceased drastically, way more than they are doing now.
    Also, i plan to take the Q50 guy by surprise at least in the first leg. Quwaitian guy full of moneyz are harsh to deal with altho i fear i wont be able thanks to nordeus ****ty devs. If i depart from Germany and watch match on phone, any possible offer to my players would block the sps assignment, ao at least i ll have to take them to 6* to avoid that.

As per greens, i cant recall how many each i used, but until now to PT Yuma, the new dmc, th new MC to 7* and Diamond, Price to 6* plus those 3 i m still training and the two 18 yo ones (45 and 20ish gained atm) i buned overall about 550+ greens, plus the 100ish i raised from germany's videos on ios and fb, so i d say between 600 and 700, of which i got 165 left.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-07-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Apprentice
    League win today:

This season will be the hardest ever when it comes to league and everything else.
    I am grouped with 3 people from my country and their teams are not bad.
    Milan FC has the strongest team. We know that from our experience last season where we met them in 1/8 finals of CL, first leg away 2:1 for them, 2nd leg home 0:5 for them.
    Costa Rica FC is also a pretty strong team, we have met them in group stage of CL last season, I don't remember what was the score but I was first since they lost the last match to 3rd team, we both qualified and lost in 1/8 finals of CL.
    I tried to sign 2 players today:
    Dc/DMC 3* 31 y/o
    AML/ML 3* 29 y/o w/ Shadow Striker ability.
    I lost both auctions due to lack of tokens (I had 5) and due to many people who wanted these 2 players. I needed the ML more than the DMC because I have switched to:
    GK
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC-DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST
    Mostly because our opponent in CL tonight uses 3-4-3. Thanks to nsretkovic (Serbian forum moderator) for helping and proving me that this formation is good against 3-4-3. Here's proof it does work:

These screens are from his test account, last season where he tested the formation and won the last league game (which was important for him).
    In other news: We will buy about 10-20 tokens tomorrow.
    July Fourth likes this.

My newly bought Patrick Schneider (aka Edin Džeko) just made his debut. Scored 1 goal, 1 assits and was declared as MOM... Also gained +210 (2SKP) .... Seems that I made a good deal
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________