Page 158 of 227 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

That's Troll City into the Semi-Finals of the Royal Rumble Cup with a 5-3 win over a stronger 5*/6* team that plays their football a level higher than Troll City. There is a good chance that Troll City can go all the way and win the RR Cup!
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 18 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualifies for semi-finals despite loss to Orchard Utd!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 2 (AGG: 4-3) << Orchard Utd (Q51) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (43min.ass:E.Džeko), D.Harding (69min.ass:K.Harding) and D.Harding (77min.ass:J.Enrique)
    SUBS: S.Sušić < > A.Ljajić H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: J.Enrique (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz qualified for the T11 CUP semi-finals 4-3 on aggregate Wednesday despite losing to Orchard Utd 1-2 in the quarter-final second leg at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". The Balkan Boyz withstood a second-half onslaught from Orchard Utd to qualify for their second successive T11 CUP semi-final 4-3 on aggregate, despite losing 1 - 2 on the night. Already leading with 1 - 3 from the first-leg last week, it took The Balkan Boyz just 43 minutes to build on their advantage as Edin Džeko crossed for Hasan Salihamidžić o to prod home from close range. However, after Stevan Jovetić and Ivica Olić had missed a guilt edged opportunity to double the tally on the night in the opening of the 2nd half, Orchard Utd produced a remarkable comeback as Daniel Harding thumped in an equaliser from the edge of the box in the 69th minute and made 1 - 2, 8 minutes later just as The Balkan Boyz made two substitutions. Balkan Boyz managed to put pressure the last quarter and had two goal-scoring opportunities after a Edin Džeko free-kick and a Nemanja Vidić's header, but GK Reina excellently saved for the guests. As it stands, Balkan Boyz will face the Italian FC Köln in the semi-finals, while their friends "Dynamo SWAG" will face the Dutch team "RSCA Anderlecht". The 1th leg will be played at Sunday and the return at Tuesday.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team despite the 1 - 2 loss and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way we played and the way we approached Orchard Utd in this crucial and important game, despite the loss. We didn't play as good as in the 1th leg, but we didn't play bad either and I think a draw could have been a more fair result. They weren't better than us,as we created more and had the game in our favour. But then they got 2 quick goals the same minute we made two substitutions and that was it. I don't know if that was fair or not, perhaps just bad luck. But I'm glad that we are through and I believe we deserved it more then they. The semi-finals against FC Köln will be a pleasure and an honor to play and I seriously hope we will make it to the finals this season, perhaps end up facing Dynamo SWAG?, who knows!".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "TuC FC" with 5 - 0 after goals by Adem Ljajić (x1), L uka Modrić (x1), Mateo Kovačić (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2) and Mario Mandžukić (x2). A game in which Mario Mandžukić was declared as MoM (rate:9).The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 42 points and are only 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (40points). FC Kula hangs on at a 3rd place (39points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place with 29points. Balkan Boyz will play the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" tomorrow away. The kickoff is set at 12:39CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 1th leg in the Champions league quarter-finals against the Turkish team "Galatasaray AŞ " at home, a quarterfinal in which The Balkan Boyz are the favourites to win. The kickoff is set at 20:24CET.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-23-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 2 (AGG: 4-3) << Orchard Utd (Q51) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (43min.ass:E.Džeko), D.Harding (69min.ass:K.Harding) and D.Harding (77min.ass:J.Enrique)
    Thats good to hear that you have made it through once again to the semi-finals and guaranteed yourself the 3rd place trophy once again but you would like to get more after beating a good rival and match for team in Orchard Utd and no doubt you could play them again next season, koln will be difficult I'd imagine too. Let's hope Balkan Boyz can do it!
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Good job!

Btw last season i beat a FC Koln Allstars in the cup last 16 which very probably is the same holder of your opponent's FC Koln given even the same exact symbol.

On our side:

The day was quite filled in normality as we faced one of the lower table's teams which plays a super defensive 4-3DM-1-1-1 wich exactly like the first leg gave us some troubles to overcome. In the end, we dominated clearly and never once had problems behind, finishing with a good 4-0 but still having the last two goals coming at 80' and 84'. Overall a satisfying performance as we held 80% possession without playing vs an illegal setup.

Scorers: T.Becker, K.H.Schneider, J.Romer, J.Ross (pen.)
    MoM O.Hutton (9), New Team.
    Injuries: F.Shirou, New Team, 3 Days.

Tomorrow we will face another average team hoping to keep our perfect score in the league, before going to Holland for our Quarter Final in the CL against a Team we shouldn't have problems into defeating. We'll see how other quarters will develop as we migh face FC Norkoping (Q43) in the semifinals.

On a positive note, Matsukase Tenma incredibly reached 7* without a scratch surprising even his Coach in his quickness. That is giving us spare greens to finish the work on Oliver Hutton which should be 8* by tomorrow (Q54,2).

Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

AEPRE FC celebrates their 100th competitive matches in style by beating SCTA FC from Indonesia by 4-0. A great partnership between Ba and Torres earns both of them 9.0 rating...
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    I have another question about the Nordeus generated players: can it be those players only exist for the highest lvl mangers on each server? I just checked the TM of my second account, where no 5* players exist and like 0-3 4* players. There are several 18yo Q24 (=3*) players from Clubs like Scary FC, AC Delightful or Homey FC, however on my main account I never saw a selling club with a definite name like this. So Noredeus gens only for the guys, who need it cause there are no other good players?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I have another question about the Nordeus generated players: can it be those players only exist for the highest lvl mangers on each server? I just checked the TM of my second account, where no 5* players exist and like 0-3 4* players. There are several 18yo Q24 (=3*) players from Clubs like Scary FC, AC Delightful or Homey FC, however on my main account I never saw a selling club with a definite name like this. So Noredeus gens only for the guys, who need it cause there are no other good players?
    Well they are common to the highest levels of the servers because they need some players to populate the transfer market otherwise they would hardly ever be any players for sale but often are 3* players towards any teams on the highest level on a new server and 4* players to the second highest level. Other than that they seem to only generate at times when not many managers are selling their players.

Addicted
    Did anyone check if everyone has the same players on the TM? I mean could i be possible, I dont see 5* Nordeus Gens, because every level gets his own Nordeus Gens. I get my 3*, the guys a lvl above get their 3*, which would be 4* to me, but I dont see them. I ask because I look for them since a few days ago and I never saw one where I could tell for sure, but I only checked my 4 and 5*.

edit:
    hmm, first evidence this could be true: there is a 3* player from Fantastic A. C. on my TM^^
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-23-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats good to hear that you have made it through once again to the semi-finals and guaranteed yourself the 3rd place trophy once again but you would like to get more after beating a good rival and match for team in Orchard Utd and no doubt you could play them again next season, koln will be difficult I'd imagine too. Let's hope Balkan Boyz can do it!

Yeah, It's a relief to know that we can beat the 2nd best team at lvl 5 and that we will be playing our 2nd semi-final this season, despite the 1 - 2 loss. But I think a draw could have been more fair to reflect the game (as it did last season in the return when we played 0-0 away). Don't know how it's possible to get 2 quick goals like that, perhaps the engine just added some flavour to enrich the last quarter of the game, who knows?

I think FC Köln (Q46,5) will be a tough opposition as well. They have a strong 7* line up and tend to play 4-3W-1-2, but have a *poor* bench. They manage to beat the English opposition "Always United" in the 1th leg with 2-3 and then 3-2 in the 2nd leg (with some luck I might say). Here is a screenshoot and comparison of the two teams. I don't know if I'm gonna play with a DMC (Kovačic) in the 1th leg, just to block his AMC (Messi), perhaps a 3W-1-2N-2W-2 instead of the 4-2N-2W-2 will suit us better.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Good job!

Btw last season i beat a FC Koln Allstars in the cup last 16 which very probably is the same holder of your opponent's FC Koln given even the same exact symbol.
    Thanks!

I actually don't know, I haven't seen this guy before, it could be the case. I only know that he is a Italian living in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    On our side:

The day was quite filled in normality as we faced one of the lower table's teams which plays a super defensive 4-3DM-1-1-1 wich exactly like the first leg gave us some troubles to overcome. In the end, we dominated clearly and never once had problems behind, finishing with a good 4-0 but still having the last two goals coming at 80' and 84'. Overall a satisfying performance as we held 80% possession without playing vs an illegal setup.

Scorers: T.Becker, K.H.Schneider, J.Romer, J.Ross (pen.)
    MoM O.Hutton (9), New Team.
    Injuries: F.Shirou, New Team, 3 Days.

Tomorrow we will face another average team hoping to keep our perfect score in the league, before going to Holland for our Quarter Final in the CL against a Team we shouldn't have problems into defeating. We'll see how other quarters will develop as we migh face FC Norkoping (Q43) in the semifinals.

On a positive note, Matsukase Tenma incredibly reached 7* without a scratch surprising even his Coach in his quickness. That is giving us spare greens to finish the work on Oliver Hutton which should be 8* by tomorrow (Q54,2).

Haha, 4-3DM-1-1-1 ?! I believe it's the most ultra-defensive as you can get, perhaps a 5-3DMC-1-1 could only get more defensivly. I hate it when they "park the bus" or just stack up like a meat wall, this kind of teams are just annoying and waiting for a counter opportunity.

Then we are in the same seat, I'm facing a poor Galatasaray tonight (weaker then AFC Powerlifiting) and I hope we could just run them over in both 1th and 2nd leg But the quarterfinal games between the two turkish sides, Besiktas vs Trazbonspor and the turkish TanerGS vs the English team Beauteville FC will be a delight to follow.

Was this the guy you bought this season? You could have added a SA, like I did with 2 of mine. Think it's "worth" it. I had a great day yesterday, collected about 20 greens and 52T from videos and a survey. Good luck with Hutton, you could need that xtra *, you never know.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...