Page 148 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 16 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: T11 CUP Quarter-finals - Orchard Utd 1 - 3 Balkan Boyz, Manager -Ljepoje- hails historic win!

CUP: Orchard Utd (Q51) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 3 << Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 3N-2W-2N-2W-1/4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: K.Harding (21min), S.Jovetić (57min.ass:E.Džeko), E.Džeko (64min) and (H.Salihamidžić.ass:E.Džeko)
    SUBS: D.Srna < > S.Jovetić A.Ljajić < > S.Sušić
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

The Balkan Boyz claimed a stunning 1 - 3 win and overcame their biggest opponent, Orchard Utd in the 1th leg of the T11 CUP Quarter-finals at "YNWA" stadium this Monday afternoon. The win was the Balkan Boyz first in the two meetings between the two sides, with the hosts leading throughout before putting the foot down to finish with a flourish 3 goal show and therefore keeping their semi-finals hopes alive. “We all knew that this would be a tough game, perhaps the toughest game as far as having to face Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals since they are a highly respectable opponent. This is probably one of the most important win in the Balkan Boyz T11 CUP history,” Manager -Ljepoje- said during a press conference this evening.

But it was Orchard Utd who went into halftime with a 1 - 0 lead before Stevan Jovetić equalized for the Balkan Boyz in the 57th minute. A couple of minutes later, Edin Džeko managed to put The Balkan Boyz ahead after a superb free-kick before assisting Hasan Salihamidžić to his 1 - 3 goal. Balkan Boyz had a great opportunity to equalize in the 39th minute to 1 - 1 when they were awarded a penalty kick, but GK Reina saved Salihamidžić's shoot. The home team were slightly better in the 1th half, as they managed to put The Balkan Boyz under considerable pressure. But an early tactical change and a substitution in the 2nd half changed the game completely, and The Balkan Boyz overtook the game more and more, creating goal-scoring opportunities that finally paid off.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way we played and won this important game. We played offensively attractive football and scored 3 goals, despite the flat performance the first 45 minutes. All of our players performed exceptionally well, both offensivly and defensivly. And our GK Asmir Begović did a splendid job and made two grat saves as they pushed forward the last quarter. I think we should be satisfied with what we accomplished, as a 1 - 3 result is more then a good result and I hope we can repeat the same game and performance as we did tonight on Wednesdays return.".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the English team "London Hotspur" with 0 - 6 after goals by Edin Džeko (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2), Lorik Cana (x1) and Mario Mandžukić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:9).The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 39 points and are now 4points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (34points) who managed to draw against "Scally United FC" (0-0) this evening. FC Kula hangs on at a 3rd place (33points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (26points). Balkan Boyz will play their rivals from Sarajevo tomorrow, "FC Kula" at home, the kickoff is set at 14:45CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 2nd leg in the CL final-eight against the English team "AFC Powerlifting" at home. A game which has no big impact since The Balkan Boyz took a comfortably 1 - 8 win in the 1th leg and therefore secured a quarter-final spot. The kickoff is set at 20:36CET.

Over&Out!

Thats a great win! Great job!
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats a great win! Great job!

Thanks!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Our 2nd loss for the season (both in league).... We started of with the traditionally 4-2N-2W-2 but nothing, instead we conceded a goal. Then the last 35minutes, I replaced Srna (DR/DMR) with Ljajić (MC) and Jovetić (ST) with Mandžukić (ST), playing a 3W-3N-2W-2 formation to put pressure, but nothing. Possesion: 65% vs 35% (he wasn't present)... Normally I beat him 3 of 4 times (same formation, same line-up), but today wasn't that day.

This makes it: 1.Balkan Boyz 39p, 2.FC Kula 36p and 3.Iztik Yan at 34p (with one game less played).... fu*ky fu*ky league for a fu*ky fu*ky league trophy.. Seems that we have to "work" harder to get a league trophy, then a CL or CUP trophy... And the funny thing is that everytime we seem to get a +4 point or +6point gap in the league, we lose the next game and the sh*t race starts all over game, hunt or be hunted....

Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-21-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Our 2nd loss for the season (both in league).... We started of with the traditionally 4-2N-2W-2 but nothing, instead we conceded a goal. Then the last 35minutes, I replaced Srna (DR/DMR) with Ljajić (MC) and Jovetić (ST) with Mandžukić (ST), playing a 3W-3N-2W-2 formation to put pressure, but nothing. Possesion: 65% vs 35% (he wasn't present)... Normally I beat him 3 of 4 times (same formation, same line-up), but today wasn't that day.

This makes it: 1.Balkan Boyz 39p, 2.FC Kula 36p and 3.Iztik Yan at 34p (with one game less played).... fu*ky fu*ky league for a fu*ky fu*ky league trophy.. Seems that we have to "work" harder to get a league trophy, then a CL or CUP trophy... And the funny thing is that everytime we seem to get a +4 point or +6point gap in the league, we lose the next game and the sh*t race starts all over game, hunt or be hunted....

Game engine trolls strike again... sometimes it seems like the NGE doesn't like to give many of us an easy ride towards the league title... What with it seems like theres only 3 good teams in your league, your going to have to work right to the end of the season to wrap it up. I hope nothing like this occurs in my game against Takis today or it blows our league open again...
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Game engine trolls strike again... sometimes it seems like the NGE doesn't like to give many of us an easy ride towards the league title... What with it seems like theres only 3 good teams in your league, your going to have to work right to the end of the season to wrap it up. I hope nothing like this occurs in my game against Takis today or it blows our league open again...
    Yeah, it seems so. I don't mind losing a game or two, but it's they "way" you lose it. Seems that the Q-advantage, possesion or you being present aren't taken into calculation, since the result are just "random". But the funny part is that since he left his team on autopilot, he has been doing well. Winning all of the games and placed himself from a 7th place to a 2nd...

Same sh*t happend to Iztik Yan yesterday, but at least they got a draw (0-0) and 1p.

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

LEAGUE ROUND 15 PREVIEW

July Fourth vs Takis FC

July Fourth 112.2 - Takis FC 108.0

A crucial game for both teams in the league at this stage of the season and July Fourth go into this game with a 7 point advantage over Takis so our opponents will most likely will want to attack us to try and get the much needed win to keep them in the title race, our lead in the league was cut to 4 points this morning after Mehmet won 1-0 earlier so a win for Takis would mean I would still lead the league by 4 points with Takis drawing level with Mehmet in the table and both teams making up 3 points of ground each and keep the league interesting, a draw will mean July Fourth will remain 7 ahead of our rivals Takis but Mehmet will of closed our lead to 5 points, a win for July Fourth today will mean we will stay 7 points ahead of Mehmet and Takis will be 10 points adrift and would pretty much would have no chance of catching us up for the title, so the game is more important for Takis to get a win here than it is for us who look in a comfortable position regardless.

I mentioned earlier that Takis are semi-power trainers of a few of their top players and the 3 players I mentioned earlier in the season, Danny Jarrett, Pavel Nikulin and Matija Jovanovic have all been improved to 6*112 each since we last played Takis and also one of their strikers have reached 6* as well now and they have bought 2 new 19 year old 5* players recently, not that we are concerned. They usually like to switch between 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 flat depending on the situation, they have defender Gokhan Cubukcu suspended, this maybe key as he performed well in the first game between us at Takis which we won 1-0 with a Miku goal in the 1st minute of the game. Takis may look to try and dominate the midfield area.

July Fourth have nobody suspended for this game and we have Hardy and Petersen out Injured and Norris is doubtful through a low fitness level since he only recovered from his injury this morning.

Odds: July Fourth 1/2, Draw 5/2, Takis 5/1

First Goalscorer:
    Papaleo 7/2
    Mensah 9/2
    Michu 5/1
    Cardei 11/2
    Miku 6/1
    SNEIJDER 15/2
    Cristoffer 15/2

Prediction: July Fourth 2-2 Takis... 16/1

Goal-line Under/Over 2.5: U 10/11, O 10/11
    Both Teams To Score: Yes 8/11, No 11/10
    Ljepoje likes this.

Yeah, it seems so. I don't mind losing a game or two, but it's they "way" you lose it. Seems that the Q-advantage, possesion or you being present aren't taken into calculation, since the result are just "random". But the funny part is that since he left his team on autopilot, he has been doing well. Winning all of the games and placed himself from a 7th place to a 2nd...

Same sh*t happend to Iztik Yan yesterday, but at least they got a draw (0-0) and 1p.
    It's funny what happens when you stop trying or give up hope with your team and place it on auto-pilot, You may remember Adel's team "FC Global Ahly" he quit the game and basically in level 14 (2 seasons ago) his team won the league very easily without him even bothering to control his team, he left the game because of the cup format change. I think he was close to a 26-0-0 in L14!!! not sure if he got it or not because eventually he removed me from his friends list when he walked away from the game.
    Ljepoje likes this.

It's funny what happens when you stop trying or give up hope with your team and place it on auto-pilot, You may remember Adel's team "FC Global Ahly" he quit the game and basically in level 14 (2 seasons ago) his team won the league very easily without him even bothering to control his team, he left the game because of the cup format change. I think he was close to a 26-0-0 in L14!!! not sure if he got it or not because eventually he removed me from his friends list when he walked away from the game.

Haha, yeah! I did that last season, went from 4th place to 2nd and ended just 3points behind the league winner. But I don't know, seems that the league is just "random", while the games in the CL and CUP are more realistic and the competition is "fair and equal" since everybody are pretty active and actually gives a rat's ass about for being present.

I'm seriously considering to "tank" and leave my team on autopilot next season if we "fail" to win the league this season, and only take part in the CL and CUP. Why even bother when the inactive/abandoned teams are doing fine or better then you?

Yeah, I remember him, but I didn't know him that quite well. And I don't know why he left or quitted the game since I wasn't present at the time he was. But I think some of you mentioned earlier that it was because of the CUP format and some issues with the dev's. But is he still active, or did he erase/delete the account?

Btw, good luck against Takis! Hopefully you don't get kicked in the a** as I did against FC Kula.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Haha, yeah! I did that last season, went from 4th place to 2nd and ended just 3points behind the league winner. But I don't know, seems that the league is just "random", while the games in the CL and CUP are more realistic and the competition is "fair and equal" since everybody are pretty active and actually gives a rat's ass about for being present.

I'm seriously considering to "tank" and leave my team on autopilot next season if we "fail" to win the league this season, and only take part in the CL and CUP. Why even bother when the inactive/abandoned teams are doing fine or better then you?

Yeah, I remember him, but I didn't know him that quite well. And I don't know why he left or quitted the game since I wasn't present at the time he was. But I think some of you mentioned earlier that it was because of the CUP format and some issues with the dev's. But is he still active, or did he erase/delete the account?
    He deleted his account in the end I believe, I don't think he is still playing, If he is still playing then he is doing it rather quietly.
    Ljepoje likes this.

He deleted his account in the end I believe, I don't think he is still playing, If he is still playing then he is doing it rather quietly.
    Aha, okey. I mostly "knew" him as the autor of the "counterformation" thread and his contributions, not as a person or member on the forum.

That could be the case as well. Perhaps he created a new account and ended up at the new servers, facing "equal" opposition as myself. Also, many of the active users don't know about the T11 forum or website. I discovered it occasily when I was playing at lvl 3
    PROUD MANAGER OF...