Page 98 of 227 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Quite limited with options aren't you, No AML/AMR available which would get into space to 'counter' the dandelion, something like dv8r's 4-3N-2W-1 would work best against it.
    Yeah, but i haven't players for this formation

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Yeah, but i haven't players for this formation
    Looks like your stuck with the Narrow Diamond, having said that, the last time I said you shouldn't play a certain formation against another formation, you still won. Counters are becoming a load of trash now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Looks like your stuck with the Narrow Diamond, having said that, the last time I said you shouldn't play a certain formation against another formation, you still won. Counters are becoming a load of trash now.
    I hope my victory :/

Quite limited with options aren't you, No AML/AMR available which would get into space to 'counter' the dandelion, something like dv8r's 4-3N-2W-1 would work best against it.
    Whenever i counter centered formation with AMs playing on sides instead of through the middle i NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ONCE scored nor played better. And each time in the 2nd half i went back to ND, even vs teams with DMC and 4backs, i alwais won by wide margin in the end.

I do think that like real soccer your team has a % of learning a new module. The more you play, the more the % of adaptability will rise. Otherwise it's impossible that all the 10+ times i countered, i never scored despite sometimes even dominating. Chanches to be just coincidences are slim.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Whenever i counter centered formation with AMs playing on sides instead of through the middle i NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ONCE scored nor played better. And each time in the 2nd half i went back to ND, even vs teams with DMC and 4backs, i alwais won by wide margin in the end.

I do think that like real soccer your team has a % of learning a new module. The more you play, the more the % of adaptability will rise. Otherwise it's impossible that all the 10+ times i countered, i never scored despite sometimes even dominating. Chanches to be just coincidences are slim.
    I was thinking this a couple of seasons ago that there maybe a 'hidden chemistry' on a adaptation on a particular formation or 2 and the more the same team plays the same formation, the more the players get to know how they work with each other, a lot of people may think this is a simple game and hence the strange odd results at times, but there could be a lot more to it than we think.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Another 500T investment was made this morning. Think we have enough with boosters now to finish of the PT with all off our four youngsters... Džeko could reach 8* by tomorrow, Begović the morning to follow and Lulić & Cana aren't that far behind either. We played a couple of friendlies as well and have our squad fit for fight! League game in a hour and then off to play against Joe FC in the CL. A win in the league will put us 3points clear and a win in the Champions League will make us group winners....
    dv8r and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Perfect Tactics 8-0 Oporto

Standard win for Perfect Tactics. We remain 3 pts clear as Emre FC keeps getting those lucky wins to put the pressure on us.Silly scored as well

No time for a full report today as I am a bit busy.

Goals: Nascimento (4'), Pistov (14'), Silly (27'), Warmwater (55'), Norris (61', 73'), Petersen (69', 77')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    after yesterdays defeat in the cup, today i won cup and league with easy 2-0 wins.

I bought a young 3* MR/DMR which means i have players for all positions now, and I already used him twice for new formations (3n-4w-1-2 against 4-4-2, butterfly against 4-dmc-AML/AMR-3). He seems to be a fast trainer, so despite his low quality he was a good buy. With so many young players, my team is a lot more valueable and growing faster than last season, despite being of comparable quality (star-wise).

My 2nd scout, who had bad ratings as dmc in his first few games, made MoM in both games so I assume he has found his place in the team now. Yay!
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Apprentice
    I have a question?
    When is the best time to renew player's contract?

Let the player's contract expired and renew at the start of the season? (save 1 more season) or renew when the player is 1 year left ('?' mark in the contact detail?

Thanks

Addicted
    damn, missed my CL match (was eating with my family and I was too lazy to get up and fetch my phone^^) and I only played 0-0 at home

So I guess I have to play an equal strong team in semis, except the guy in the other group is smart enough to throw some games and only make #2 himself, but I dont expect him to^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████