Page 97 of 227 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

LEAGUE ROUND 5

JONCLAB 0-6 July Fourth

JONCLAB 101.3 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 Dandelion

Another early kick-off for us in the league, which often happens when you play away against an asian team due to time zones, but after a good opening from JONCLAB in the first 10 minutes, July Fourth quickly woke up and Miku shot from 25 meters to put us into the lead and July Fourth were clearly up for this one and found another gear that possibly our rivals Takis and Mehmet will not be able to do because of our quality of our starting 11, The game was already other around the half hour mark when Michu crossed in for Papaleo to finish it and a few minutes for Norris to sweep past a defender and knock it past the keeper, Miku once again scored just before half-time which a shot struck hard and low in just inside the area was unstoppable by any goalkeeper, The second half the game wore down a little because we were in complete control, A Papaleo lay-off to Michu made it 5-0 on 57 minutes. Michu was certain to score on 76 minutes but as you would expect he would get brought down in the area for Papaleo to despatch the penalty successfully.

Weve named the formation 3N-1-3W-1-2 formation "The Dandelion" as it looks like the 6 players from the central line GK-DC-DMC-MC-AMC line seem to resemble a Dandelion flower looking diagram.

Goals: Miku (11,43) Papaleo (29,76 PEN) Norris (31) Michu (57) MOTM: Papaleo.

Meanwhile... Mehmet keep winning.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2013 at 09:46 AM.
    Ljepoje, dv8r, Raykco and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We didnt wqtch our League match due to work and we won 4-0 anyways against an active manager.

Pointless to be said, Hutton was again MOM (4th time in 5 league matches) scoring another Poker and rating 9. We are first on table with 25 goals scored and one taken.

Here's Hutton's tab after just five days:

Later for CL, where youngsters will play.

Kudos for Hutton! 13 goals, 4 assist, 4 MoM and 9-9-9-8-9
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

in busy day at the weekend, THE BEARS FC welcome our 6th signing of the season, 2 high end training gain players, and they will be going now to our special training facilities to become scouts very shortly and get a chance in our first 11 team. our new striker have corner SA, just what was needed to complete our set of skills for the first 11 players
    the fans are looking forward to see the new signings in action

Last edited by shwanko07; 05-11-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Danish team "NB 99" in the Playoffs

Sunday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Danish team "NB99" while their friends, -Dynamo SWAG- face "FK Kosice" from Czech Republic, for the second time in a row. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "All we know is that they played the final-eight against Madrid FC last season and that Madrid FC made it through to the quarterfinals, also the fact that they reached the playoffs on aggregate after getting 2 draws tells us that they seem to be out of form, taken in account the fact that they are having difficulties in the league as well. Hopefully we could take an advantage off it. They also seem to play a 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 formation and I think it will suit well against our 4-2-2-2. Also we have good experience with the narrow diamond and could use it as well. I think this will be a quite intresting game, but as I said - We're going all the way!"

The team captain Nemanja Vidić said that his team mates will do they best to win without any flaws, and therefore secure future advancement in the T11 CUP. The young striker, Stevan Jovetić added that his team believe they have enough in them to do what is expected of them to do when the two teams "clash" on tomorrow evening: score, score and score!

The 1th leg will be played tomorrow (Saturday) at 23.00CET and the 2nd leg on Thuesday at 17.37CET. Other intresting games are: Dynamo SWAG (Swiss) - FK Kosice (Ceska), RiX Utd (Denmark) - Orchard Utd (Filip/UK), NuN FC (Thai) - Alahli FC (Arab Emirates), FC Miwo (Germany) - RSCA Anderlecht (Belgium), Fenerbahce FC (Turkey) - FC Ovech (Bulgaria), FC Benfica (Portugal) - RBB FC (Spain) and FC Saleh (Saudi Arabia) - AC Milan (Vietnam).

Over&Out!
    shwanko07 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 5

JONCLAB 0-6 July Fourth

JONCLAB 101.3 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 Dandelion

Another early kick-off for us in the league, which often happens when you play away against an asian team due to time zones, but after a good opening from JONCLAB in the first 10 minutes, July Fourth quickly woke up and Miku shot from 25 meters to put us into the lead and July Fourth were clearly up for this one and found another gear that possibly our rivals Takis and Mehmet will not be able to do because of our quality of our starting 11, The game was already other around the half hour mark when Michu crossed in for Papaleo to finish it and a few minutes for Norris to sweep past a defender and knock it past the keeper, Miku once again scored just before half-time which a shot struck hard and low in just inside the area was unstoppable by any goalkeeper, The second half the game wore down a little because we were in complete control, A Papaleo lay-off to Michu made it 5-0 on 57 minutes. Michu was certain to score on 76 minutes but as you would expect he would get brought down in the area for Papaleo to despatch the penalty successfully.

Weve named the formation 3N-1-3W-1-2 formation "The Dandelion" as it looks like the 6 players from the central line GK-DC-DMC-MC-AMC line seem to resemble a Dandelion flower looking diagram.

Goals: Miku (11,43) Papaleo (29,76 PEN) Norris (31) Michu (57) MOTM: Papaleo.

Meanwhile... Mehmet keep winning.

LOL! Watch out for the wind, it may catch you!

Mehmet, mehmet ...... Mehmet the conqueror?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Today, the most difficult match in the league! The hardest opponent.
    Formations
    Opp. : 3N-1-3W-1-1
    My formation: Narrow diamond.
    My orders: Nromaly, Mixed, own half, hard tack. , long pass, man on man with counterattacks.

level 3
    Top 4 in competition
    Semi-Final league cup (off course I hope I win)
    Champions League --> no chance the others are way too good in my group
    00000000 tokens
    sold a couple and bought a couple of players

Good luck to all!!!!!!!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Today, the most difficult match in the league! The hardest opponent.
    Formations
    Opp. : 3N-1-3W-1-1
    My formation: Narrow diamond.
    My orders: Nromaly, Mixed, own half, hard tack. , long pass, man on man with counterattacks.

I don't think I would play Narrow Diamond against The Dandelion.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't think I would play Narrow Diamond against The Dandelion.
    but my player was injured.
    I would like to play 4 1 4 1 but..:/
    This is my team :

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    but my player was injured.
    I would like to play 4 1 4 1 but..:/
    This is my team :
    Quite limited with options aren't you, No AML/AMR available which would get into space to 'counter' the dandelion, something like dv8r's 4-3N-2W-1 would work best against it.