Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

What Level are you playing at now?
    Level 18

What are your ambitions?
    Hopefully Retain the League and Champions League but this will depend on the draws, No real chance of winning the Cup.

How many Tokens you got?

How much Money you got?
    Will have over $700M once league prize money and sponsorship cash is added

Who you buying/selling?
    Already sold Holvoet and P.McNamara, Campbell and Rocastle are to be sold next after update. I'm looking for 2 new defenders DC/DR mainly and 2 new midfielders for next season MC and ML/AML hopefully, may take a back-up MR if one is available for cheap.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I maybe around, although I'm supposed to be going out for the day in the morning, so I'll have to get some sleep.

For the new season.

I'll be level 11 manager (so hopefully, level 11 league).

I always feel I have a chance in the CL.

In the cup, I just take each match as it comes. Maybe I'll win, maybe not.

I will start season with 69 tokens.
    My cash will be 218M (after league prize money is added).

I am happy with most of my squad at the start, with the exception of my two back-up wingers (ML & MR). They will both be 4* players, and into their final season of contract. As they are 27 & 28yo respectably, I will be seeking to replace them. But no real hurry.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Who's sticking around for the Cup draw and CL group draw?
    i'll be here, wanna get me some youngsters too from newly generated players
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I am, as always.

I will also be up to snap up some Nord generated players and some scouts.
    I ll be on too hoping to get the "right" newgen youngsters and scouts. But i guess it ll be full of nice ones this season since i dont need em as much as i did last season lol. Hope scouts wont suck.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What Level are you playing at now? 7
    What are your ambitions? The treble
    How many Tokens you got? 800 with more to come
    How much Money you got? 790K... Need to work on that
    Who you buying/selling? I need a new DR/DMR, DMC/DMR, DML/ML, potentially an AML/AMC... I need 2 MCs and a ST.
    What are we going for here? 8* players and have a go at trying to win the RR Cup?

I am going to be starting the season with 4 scout players, the most I've ever had.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I'll be here looking to have a look to see if they are any good Nordeus Gens worth snapping up and also a look at MR.SCOUT to see if there is anything I need there and also any players that are on the younger side of scout age range and qualitys of 114 most preferably. I will take a 113 quality if they are 22/23 years old if its a role I require. Hopefully we get one that plays more than one role.
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I am going to be starting the season with 4 scout players, the most I've ever had.
    I actually got my 4th 7* player on last day of the season, so i'll be starting with 4 Scouts too

Considering buying a kickass Striker from scoutlist though, but only if there is a 22-23 y/o with Freekick ability available
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What are we going for here? 8* players and have a go at trying to win the RR Cup?
    I'm not sure about 8* players... It will sure take a lot of greens for that but I'll see what I can do.

The worst thing about an 8* full team is to invest so much into the team and end up losing to a level 10 team who has the same team as me with market bought players who would probably beat me.. So it might just be the full 7* team and maybe an 8* player... I could bring Nascimento, Van der Zande, Vittalone and Warmwater to 8*.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Is that 200T invested on 4 new scouts after game opens up for you next season?
    Raykco likes this.

Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast