Page 100 of 227 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Little entertainment before bed time.... Hopefully it will end up in a bidding war since it is the only 5* player on the market.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    With our DR Fubuki Shirou hitting the 7th star and some T raised from italian (poor, very poor) offers, we'll try invest the rest of the finances over Pting regularly but not massively our youngs Matsukase Tenma and Richard Flanagan.

We will spare the 50 T previously taken apart in case a good GK scout comes in by 1-2 days.

You already done with the PT? Or someone is left behind?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Saturday. Day 7.

LEAGUE. Match 5. YAKUZA Z UNITED (61.4) v LONDON CITY (72.3)

Result: YAKUZA 0-3 LONDON
    Goals: Costa 12, Brown 46, Yashin 78
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

We made a few changes after yesterday's debacle, and gave debuts to DC, Jeremiah Whyte, and GK, Dean Woodhouse. The team were almost back to their best and it was no surprise when defender, Andreas Costa put us ahead from a pass by Dylan Baker. Straight from the start of the second half, we gained a corner, and Costa turned provider, with an inch perfect cross, onto the head of Jake Brown. Yakuza had a chance to get a goal back when Clayton Manning gave away a penalty, and also received a red card, on 55 minutes. But Julian Prosser fired over the bar from the spot. Oleg Yashin rounded off the scoring with a fine solo effort near the end.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Lalas 2-4 Jeleznik, Alcudia 2-4 Kukula, R.Monte 2-2 Olympiakos, Phetchana 0-3 Shileno, Tongfang 1-3 Minh Chi, Danis 1-1 L.Legends.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Round 3. FC BOKI (65.1) v LONDON CITY (72.3)

Result: BOKI 2-2 LONDON
    Goals: Ascencio 4, Jovanovic 62, Duggan 75, Duggan 80
    M.o.M: Martin Kostov (Boki)

We had a sharp reminder about no matches are easy, when we found ourselves trailing 0-2 to the team in last place in our group, who had previously, no points and no goals. Charlie Ascencio started the scoring in the opening minutes. After that, we were always chasing the game. Oleg Yashin then managed to miss a penalty after 57', and within minutes, our hosts were two up, through Ivica Jovanovic. We sent on Bjorn Lanwer to boost our attack, but he was injured after just seven minutes. Terry Duggan then took control of the game, and scored two individual goals to save our pride. We still top the group, though our lead has been cut.

TEAM TALK.

Tomorrow we just have the one league game, at home to Lalas, who are mid table, at 4pm, so we'll take the opportunity for some team bonding afterwards.
    July Fourth, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

We made our CL match experimenting several variations on our module, since we were pretty positive on winning. We changed from 3-5-2 V to 3-4-1-2, then tried out 3W-1-3W-1-2 and 4-1-3W-1-1. We ended up winning 3-0 away with little to none stress over our defenders. Scorers were the new youth M.Tenma, Strauss and the usual O.Hutton, who was as usual MoM.

Our Boards:

Have you been checking out the opposition for the next stage? I will probably be facing the turkish team "TanerGS" with a Q of 40,6. He is playing a 4-4-2 formation, much similar to Joe FC, but Joe FC has more players in his squad, therefore the Q-differences. So I'm expecting a win, maybe not a 10-0, but close
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Have you been checking out the opposition for the next stage? I will probably be facing the turkish team "TanerGS" with a Q of 40,6. He is playing a 4-4-2 formation, much similar to Joe FC, but Joe FC has more players in his squad, therefore the Q-differences. So I'm expecting a win, maybe not a 10-0, but close
    prolly a Q30 team or 28, but i might get a 37 too since he lost vs the 28 away. But it won't change much. done with pt as my budget exahusted and wont go any further unless free offers come up.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Alex FC will face his alt team FC Alex in cup

At the end of week 1, London City stand 2nd in our league. Just so disappointing that we had that heavy loss to Pto Alcudia.

Season 40-week-1-table.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

prolly a Q30 team or 28, but i might get a 37 too since he lost vs the 28 away. But it won't change much. done with pt as my budget exahusted and wont go any further unless free offers come up.
    Okey, that's good. I actually don't bother who or whom I might face, just taking one day an game at the time. And as you said, We have both being Powertraining so we would get some advantage.

I did my last T-purchase today, hopefully it will be enough. Will try to get Dzeko to 8* by the end of the day tomorrow and the others by Sunday. Would be nice to have 2x8* ST with one-on-one ability in the CUP playoffs...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    At the end of week 1, London City stand 2nd in our league. Just so disappointing that we had that heavy loss to Pto Alcudia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week 1 table.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	6430
    Looking rather similar situation to what my league looks like, after a disappointing 0-0 against bournemouth, I know I got to work very hard to win the title this season with 2 good rivals ad challengers for the title this season.

Mehmet (104.4) 5-0-0 15 +12
    July Fourth (111.6) 4-1-0 13 +13
    Takis (107.3) 4-0-1 12 +8

Any of these 3 can win the league.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

After 5 matches, our league looks like this
    Season 40-screenshot_2013-05-11-23-53-03.jpg
    Raykco and aderbeder67 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8