Page 110 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Nice result and good job!

If I understood it correctly, you started to play better and the goals pour in after you switched to the 4-2-2-2, aight?
    Btw, how did your 6* GK perform, any better from the "old" one?
    He scored 7
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.

dv8r - nice team, how much money you have invest in your squad??

i havent

Pro
    Just checked the ratings table in the league and i currently occupy 4 out of the 5 spots lol. Had been going through a bad patch, drew 2 lost 2, went out of the cup but since then, changed formation and started going nuts! top of the league, top of champs league and scoring for fun

good times

won my league match today 4-1 (away game), was 0-1 behind at the 9th minute but managed to come back and take it. anyway I'm 2nd in my league now with 2 matches to go (I'll probably end up being 4th) but I'm proud of my team for this win, it could be easily be 6-1 or 7-1.
    on a different note, sold my free youth player today for 5.9M (worth 5M), so few more dollars to save up for next season.

CL match in 30 minutes, doesn't really matter as I won my first 3 matches so I'll let some of the subs get some time on the pitch.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    I'm thinking of buying a highend, 4* DC/DMC for PT, but is there a good SA whicht is good in both positions? Penalty is pretty useless, Freekick I have enough, Playmaker is bad (so people tell me?), Corner I have enough. So there are Aerial and Defensive Wall left, are thy good on a DMC?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    Draw in CL, which hurt my opponent more than me... Im ahead with 10 pts now, 2nd is 6 and 3rd is 4. Unfortunately, my AMR had a 7 day injury so I had to use most of my red packs.

Injury count: 3
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

My Champions League group

My CL win :

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 4

July Fourth 3-1 Lamup FC

July Fourth 111.7 3N-4-1-2 - Lamup 97.3 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth tonight are confirmed as Group E winners and qualify for the knockout stage with a likely tough last 16 tie against either Seti FC or LIVERPOON FT who are 2 good quality sides that are around 5 quality lower than ourselves and will give us a test.

Again facing the 4-4-2 we this time played a bit better and came out on top and playing at home certainly helped here. Our form once again isn't the greatest as weve drawn twice in the league. Weve been steady in our own business in the CL so far en route to winning Group E.

July Fourth looked more than likely to score and win this game from the outset, with Petersen, Papaleo and Michu all getting chances throughout the first half before on 40 minutes the breakthrough came after Michu's corner came in for Hogan to header us into the lead, Miku from distance made it 2-0 just after half time. There was a professional foul from Beurskens (which resulted in a red card) on Michu in the penalty area and Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way from 12 yards. However 10 man Lamup got a consolation on 88 minutes from a shot from long range from Manolov.

Goals: Hogan (40) Miku (46) Papaleo (75 PEN) Manolov (88) MOTM: Hogan. S/O: Beurskens
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-13-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    Raykco, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Monday. Day 9

LEAGUE: Match 7. DANIS FC (67.8) v LONDON CITY (72.4)

Result: DANIS 0-2 LONDON
    Goals: Robins 49, Andersson 58
    M.o.M: Pierre Webo

Another workmanlike performance saw us gain another three points to keep us 2nd in the league. After a goalless first half, the team returned to the pitch with the manager's words ringing in their ears. Within a few minutes, we were in front after Andreas Costa planted his corner straight onto the head of Percy Robins. Ten minutes later, it was two, after Stig Andersson's blasted free kick, beat the bemused 'keeper. That concluded the scoring and we comfortably held out until the final whistle.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Tongfang 2-1 Legends, Minh 4-0 Olympiakos, Phetchana 0-4 Alcudia, Yakuza 1-6 Shileno, Real 1-2 Jeleznik, Lalas 1-0 Kukula.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: LONDON CITY (72.6) v FC BOKI (65.1)

Result: LONDON 7-1 BOKI
    Goals: Andersson 6, Duggan 21, Dahou 32, Andersson 37, Robins 54, Duggan 67, Andersson 80, Scully 81
    M.o.M: Terry Duggan

Where do I start to sum up this extraordinary match. After drawing the previous match, we were hoping for a win this time, but even we didn't expect this. Stig Andersson scored early on, and Terry Duggan soon added a second. Mounir Dahou stunned the crowd with a goal out of nothing, but Andersson restored the two goal advantage when he fired home after a pass from Percy Robins. Soon after the resumption, Boki had Matthias Swyngedouw sent off for two yellow cards. Within five minutes, Percy Robins bagged himself a goal, and then Terry Duggan scored his second and City's fifth. There was still plenty of time for more drama. Two goals in the space of a minute inside the last ten minutes, when Andersson completed his hat-trick from a cross from Duggan, and debutant Jon Scully, from yet another Andreas Costa corner, ended the scoring. But there was still time for the visitor's only remaining central midfielder, Gregory Obertan, to receive his second yellow, leaving Boki to play out the final few minutes with nine men.

TEAM TALK.

It's as you were in our league, as the top four all won today. Tomorrow we play at home to Real Monte, who are mid-table, but have had some decent results.

Central midfielder, Marcus Bently was transferred out this afternoon, so we are looking to fill the vacant position in our roster. (
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

CL group stage, round 4 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Nikolakis FC
    Perfect Tactics: 52.5, 4-3N-2W-1 (2nd half attacking 4-2-3-1)
    Nikolakis FC: 43.5, 4-5-1 flat

A win in the CL gives us a guaranteed spot in the next round in first place. Our opponents were hard to break down and it took us 37 minutes to find the opener, Norris getting underneath a Petersen cross and burying the header for 1-0. Blomqvist made it 2-0 from another corner and we were sitting comfortably. Into the second half we decided to play our game a bit differently and play a bit more attacking to see what made the difference. It wasn't much but we did get a goal from yet another corner through Pistov and then Warmwater goal rounded off an easy win.

Goals: Norris (37'), Blomqvist (42'), Pistov (63'), Warmwater (80')
    MOTM: Norris

League, round 7 - Perfect Tactics 8-0 verlichting fc
    Perfect Tactics: 56.5, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly (2nd half 4-5-1 v)
    verlichting fc: 39.1, 4-4-2 classic

It's our season for 8-0 wins for sure and we didn't give our opponents any chance of scoring, until the end that is. Nascimento started off the scoring in the 12th minute, collecting a pass from Petersen to drive home the shot. Warmwater made it 2-0 and his 2nd goal in 2 games on the counter attack. We were coasting and it was soon 3-0, Nascimento's ambitious long range shot found the top corner and there was no stopping us. We started the second half the same way, dominant and aggressive in attack. Petersen found his scoring boots with a goal from a free kick and Nascimento completed his hat trick before the hour mark from a 1 vs 1 chance. There was no stopping him and he got a 4th goal from another long range strike. As soon as Nascimento was taken off to rest, Petersen rose to the occasion and scored 2 goals which gave him his hat trick and giving us another big win. There was a chance for verlichting at the end from a corner but Thompsons header went off the bar and huge relief for us as we keep our 0 goals conceded intact.

Goals: Nascimento (12', 38', 53' HAT, 60'), Warmwater (28'), Petersen (48', 75', 84' HAT)
    MOTM: Petersen
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<