Page 111 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a highend, 4* DC/DMC for PT, but is there a good SA whicht is good in both positions? Penalty is pretty useless, Freekick I have enough, Playmaker is bad (so people tell me?), Corner I have enough. So there are Aerial and Defensive Wall left, are thy good on a DMC?
    10min left

nobody?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Ariel defender seems to be pretty good.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    on defenders yes, but also on DMCs? I dont want a player only for one position, it restricts me too much. And I dont want to spent Tokens on a SA thats only useful half the time
    Raykco likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 9 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz blisters Joe FC to reach Champions League final-eight!

CL: Joe FC (Q37,8) Formation: 4-4-2 >> 10 - 0 << Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: J. Al-Nahal (4min), S.Jovetić (26&59min), I.Olić (48min.ass:S.Jovetić) and E.Džeko (66min.ass:S.Jovetić).
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > N.Tomović D.Srna < > S.Sušić M.Mandžukić < > S.Jovetić
    MOTM: Stevan Jovetić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz cruised into their third Champions League final-eight after a 1 - 4 away win over Joe FC at the "JoeFC’s Stadium" on Monday evening! Joe FC striker, Jozeph Al-Nahal opened the scoring for the home team in the 2nd minute after the challenge in which Adem Ljajić caused a free kick and got a warning. But Balkan Boyz managed to get back into the game after a Stevan Jovetić equalizer just before halftime. In the 2nd half, Manage -Ljepoje- made two substitions and a tactical change which proved to be a good move. Ivica Olić scored to 1 - 2 after assist by Stevan Jovetić. Jovetić managed to extend the lead in the 52nd minute to 1 -3 and a couple of minutes he assisted Edin Džeko to his 1 - 4 goal. This win gave the Balkan Boyz an incredible 14-1 aggregate victory over Joe FC!

Manager -Ljepoje- was quite satisfied with his team performance and said that "We played fantastically today and I must say we did a fantastic job this evening. A ticket to the final-eight is every managers dream and especially in the early-stage ones with 2 games to play. The score could have been way bigger and win much sweeter if we didnt have a league game and a friendly a hour before kickoff. But we are satisfied, even if we conceded a goal in the first opening minutes".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the English team "Scally Utd" with 0 - 1 after a late goal by Ivica Olić. A game in which Ivica Olić himself was declared as MoM. The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 21 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team Iztik Yan. Balkan Boyz will play the Italian team "Benevento" tomorrow at home, with a kick-off time at 14:45CET.

Later on that day, Balkan Boyz will play the Danish team "NB 99" in the 2nd leg of the T11 CUP playoffs at "NB Arena". According to manager -Ljepoje-, his team are ready and set, despite Safet Sušić being suspended. "In one way or other, we are decimated with the suspension of our MC and playmaker Safet Sušić, but at the same time we have Lorik Cana as a great and neat substitution. Of course, the ideal case would be to have both of them in the middle, supporting our wingers and strikers, since both are playmakers. But we have to accept the situation and go with the players we have on our disposable. Then there is a possibilty that Senad Lulić will replace Sead Hajrović as well, since Lulić can play into two positions and could get in handy when defending ourselves against freekicks. But nothing has yet been decided and we have tomorrow before making any decisions. The second option is to start with a three-man defence and a three-man midfield to repeal their 4-3-3 system, which means that we would start with a 3-3-2-2 formation instead of a 4-2-2-2. Also, I have been spoken to our staff and we are doing everything that is in our power to get Lorik Cana ready by tomorrow".

Since the first meeting ended in a 0 - 0 draw, Balkan Boyz are more or less forced to "play-to-win" to get a ticket to the final-eight. The kickoff is set at 17:37CET.

Over&Out!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 4

July Fourth 3-1 Lamup FC

July Fourth 111.7 3N-4-1-2 - Lamup 97.3 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth tonight are confirmed as Group E winners and qualify for the knockout stage with a likely tough last 16 tie against either Seti FC or LIVERPOON FT who are 2 good quality sides that are around 5 quality lower than ourselves and will give us a test.

Again facing the 4-4-2 we this time played a bit better and came out on top and playing at home certainly helped here. Our form once again isn't the greatest as weve drawn twice in the league. Weve been steady in our own business in the CL so far en route to winning Group E.

July Fourth looked more than likely to score and win this game from the outset, with Petersen, Papaleo and Michu all getting chances throughout the first half before on 40 minutes the breakthrough came after Michu's corner came in for Hogan to header us into the lead, Miku from distance made it 2-0 just after half time. There was a professional foul from Beurskens (which resulted in a red card) on Michu in the penalty area and Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way from 12 yards. However 10 man Lamup got a consolation on 88 minutes from a shot from long range from Manolov.

Goals: Hogan (40) Miku (46) Papaleo (75 PEN) Manolov (88) MOTM: Hogan. S/O: Beurskens
    Good win here.

Your league is looking very interesting indeed, July Fourth now know that only a perfect run of results until the end of the season will guarantee the league title. It's still early days and Mehmet is due a slip up

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

on defenders yes, but also on DMCs? I dont want a player only for one position, it restricts me too much. And I dont want to spent Tokens on a SA thats only useful half the time
    Yeah sure, my aerial defender plays as DMR sometimes and he does his job well (most of the time).

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

A DMC with a defense wall ability isn't that bad! You could use him both as a defensive midfielder (xtra dc) or offensive midfielder (mc). Depends on which kind of formations/tactics you use and are familiar with.

But don't buy him if you really don't "need" him.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

You all have a treat for tonight. Our cup match is at 3:30am, if we win there will be fireworks. If not then... we'll see lol
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

If the player had aerial defender SA, and is playing as DMC, it will be helpful for his defending duties, especially if you're using blue arrows on him.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He scored 7

That's good for a GK! Probably the "best" rate, neither to low (which means he suck) or to high (which menas the defenders suck)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...