Page 113 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Addicted
    I think a 100% condition player with 3Q less is still better than a 70% condition with 3Q more

I make a sub every game I play, maybe only some new defender in minute 85, but I wouldnt miss a free green pack
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well the only reason to replace any player thats on the field would be to bring on fresh legs, last season and the season before when I used my subs at HT or around 60-70 minutes, I seemed to get some sort of effect that brought me more goals. My league season is been a strange one so far, not getting the best results but I sensed this would happen from the beginning when the transfers were not there for me to make to improve my squad. I'm about a quality point weaker than this time last season and my main opponents are 3 or 4 points stronger. Instead of being 8 points stronger than my nearest rival last season, I'm only 4 points stronger than my main opponents this season. Thats why I called the end of last season the end of the PT era as we are now falling back to the pack and I'm soon to cut off token investment to my team soon. Possibly at the end of this season coming up.

It will be hard for me to win trophies after next season I would imagine. I could end up like whats happening to Paul's team B.B.B. Young Boys now, just facing good active teams all the time.
    It will only be tougher from now on. The Shark Tank is not too far away and who knows what will be in store from then on.
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I think a 100% condition player with 3Q less is still better than a 70% condition with 3Q more

I make a sub every game I play, maybe only some new defender in minute 85, but I wouldnt miss a free green pack
    People tend to concede after making subs from defenders so be careful about that.
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It will only be tougher from now on. The Shark Tank is not too far away and who knows what will be in store from then on.
    Yeah. L27 minimum is the Shark Tank it seems, Our friend maxtax pointed out that he reached L27 and his stars went down as normal to then at the start of this season, But I've heard of L35 players playing L25 leagues and so on... but it looks like L27 is shark tank, obviously may depend on servers. I will soon know when the game starts to match me up with teams outside of my level. Just gonna have to enjoy playing the game rather than winning since it will get to the point that anyone can beat anyone. Just need to find the right time to call a break of buying any tokens on my account, because when I hit shark tank I will need to give my team a boost one way or another.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

People tend to concede after making subs from defenders so be careful about that.
    Since i started subbing my tired defenders, i've conceided 1 goal in 12 matches, and was at league's day 1 not watching the match. Subs are very important and lately i try to alwais sub 1 def/1 mid/1st per match, or at least 2 def/1 mid - 1def/2mid.

CL, Day 4:

I do think this topped my previous record of shoots in a match. Practically we had 10 mins completely full of our actions, yet we could score only 4 times, and ALL in the first half. Then engine decided it was enough (fair play rule? xD) and closed every space with missed chanches and great saves. We opened with Becker assisting J.Ross whom shoot pierced the net for the 1-0 (22'), and failed at least 8 more chanches untill Becker himself scored from 25 mts (41'), Schneider closed the triangle with Hutton (44'), and Hutton himself jumped the defense to finish the job (45').

Scorers: O.Hutton, T.Becker, K.H.Schneider, J.Ross.
    MoM: Guess who? :P

Afterthoughts

- We confortably sit at 12 points with 14 scored and 0 against yet deploying only half of our best eleven per match.
    - Hutton is just unstoppable for the time being, expecially playing with Schneider.
    - Matsukase Tenma and Richard Flanagan (youngsters) both performing 8 in the CL matches.
    -Ed Warner (New GK) reached Q 49, Lenders is about to hit Q 50 and 7*. Hutton despite having hit Q50 couple of days ago is now Q51 due to the overwhelming number of MoMs.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

At surprise the FC TRIPLETE hires another player, an unexpected blow, came the opportunity and the club has purchased a young goalkeeper

IN

Safet Vučeljić (Slovenian) 18 GK one on one stopper Q 39

OUT

Sebastiaan De Langhe (Belgian) 29 GK one on one stopper Q 38

it is our intention to apply PT to new signing Safet Vučeljić, with the aim to get it in a short time quality seven stars, and give him the opportunity to contend the post of goalkeeper in the team owner with Italian GK (Q47) Tobias Visaggio
    Ljepoje likes this.

Cup preview - Perfect Tactics (1) vs (2) Svalbard Rovers

Perfect Tactics play the return leg in a very late match in which we will attempt to overturn a one goal deficit. Svalbard Rovers were deadly in the first half in the first leg and our players were no match for them. We went 2 goals down in the first half and changes had to be made if we were going to get anything out of the game. A quick reversal of fortune gave us a goal back and one of their best players sent off, however they held on for the win. Looking at the qualities closer, we should have at least drawn but things were not going our way and we couldn't get the equaliser. Perfect Tactics have a history of coming back in the 2nd leg. But could we do it here?

There is a lot to play for here and we need to be at our best if we are going to qualify here. We know what is needed and defeat is not an option, we must win to nil or at least by 2 goals to guarantee us safety. Svalbard Rovers have a couple of an 8* goalkeeper, 7* players and 6* players but have a few 4* and 3* players which they haven't bothered to replace despite that they are active. Luck has to be on our side but we also need Chano Petersen to bang in a few goals, he has 23 goals so far this season and is hungry for more. We will have max win bonus (as usual), morale and condition. Nevertheless this will be a very tough game for us and we are staring at the barrel of getting knocked out early in the cup.

Match odds:
    Perfect Tactics: 10/11
    Draw: 12/5
    Svalbard Rovers: 11/4

To qualify:
    Perfect Tactics: EVS
    Svalbard Rovers: 8/11
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

RR Cup, 2nd leg - Perfect Tactics (1) 3-3 (2) Svalbard Rovers
    Perfect Tactics: 56.5, 4-2-2-2 hexagon
    Svalbard Rovers: 52.6, 3N-1-4-2

Svalbard Rovers win 5-4 on aggregate.

We drew the game 3-3 after going 3-1 up, this is a disappointing draw for us because we were poised to qualify. We were looking so good in the game but as per usual our opponents being a LUCKY CLUELESS NOOB, get into the next round. It was Blomqvist this time who threw away the match, giving away stupid free kicks which they scored from. Our opponents won't even make the final 8, I can guarantee that. I deserved to win this, but whatever. These things happen in T11 dont they... team gets knocked out by weaker team. I've been there before.

Goals: Blomqvist (34'), Petersen (48'), Skogsrud (57'), Nascimento (61'), Nistor (75', 77')

Blomqvist is pretty much like an Eastgate, a terrible player with a bad temper on the pitch. Gave away our lead and from there we just didn't really care. This pretty much confirms my suspicions on higher levels getting a slight advantage in winning, even if their team is weaker. Win bonus cranked up to maximum would be a lot higher than what I can set my win bonus to, thus, causing me to have a ****e game like just now and my opponents getting lucky in the cup, yet again.

My tactics were questionable...probably should have changed to the 4-5-1v however, Blomqvist would still have been there and Im sure he would have found a way to mess up. Also didn't need to change formation as we were playing very well with our 4-2-2-2 hexagon and they didn't really threaten.

But would we have won this RR cup? Maybe no,t but the way we were knocked out this time is just unbelievable and we would have done with the extra cash for sure.
    Last edited by dv8r; 05-14-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Since i started subbing my tired defenders, i've conceided 1 goal in 12 matches, and was at league's day 1 not watching the match. Subs are very important and lately i try to alwais sub 1 def/1 mid/1st per match, or at least 2 def/1 mid - 1def/2mid.

CL, Day 4:

I do think this topped my previous record of shoots in a match. Practically we had 10 mins completely full of our actions, yet we could score only 4 times, and ALL in the first half. Then engine decided it was enough (fair play rule? xD) and closed every space with missed chanches and great saves. We opened with Becker assisting J.Ross whom shoot pierced the net for the 1-0 (22'), and failed at least 8 more chanches untill Becker himself scored from 25 mts (41'), Schneider closed the triangle with Hutton (44'), and Hutton himself jumped the defense to finish the job (45').

Scorers: O.Hutton, T.Becker, K.H.Schneider, J.Ross.
    MoM: Guess who? :P

Afterthoughts

- We confortably sit at 12 points with 14 scored and 0 against yet deploying only half of our best eleven per match.
    - Hutton is just unstoppable for the time being, expecially playing with Schneider.
    - Matsukase Tenma and Richard Flanagan (youngsters) both performing 8 in the CL matches.
    -Ed Warner (New GK) reached Q 49, Lenders is about to hit Q 50 and 7*. Hutton despite having hit Q50 couple of days ago is now Q51 due to the overwhelming number of MoMs.
    Try to swap the position of the two strikers, left -> right and right -> left. I recall that my Jovetić scores far more in a left position then a right one, while Džeko is both left and right footed. The same with the midfildiers. I try to keep the right-footed as a AMR, and the left-footed as a AML. My playmaker and dribbler are both left and right footed.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

RR Cup, 2nd leg - Perfect Tactics (1) 3-3 (2) Svalbard Rovers
    Perfect Tactics: 56.5, 4-2-2-2 hexagon
    Svalbard Rovers: 52.6, 3N-1-4-2

Svalbard Rovers win 5-4 on aggregate.

We drew the game 3-3 after going 3-1 up, this is a disappointing draw for us because we were poised to qualify. We were looking so good in the game but as per usual our opponents being a LUCKY CLUELESS NOOB, get into the next round. It was Blomqvist this time who threw away the match, giving away stupid free kicks which they scored from. Our opponents won't even make the final 8, I can guarantee that. I deserved to win this, but whatever. These things happen in T11 dont they... team gets knocked out by weaker team. I've been there before.

Goals: Blomqvist (34'), Petersen (48'), Skogsrud (57'), Nascimento (61'), Nistor (75', 77')

Blomqvist is pretty much like an Eastgate, a terrible player with a bad temper on the pitch. Gave away our lead and from there we just didn't really care. This pretty much confirms my suspicions on higher levels getting a slight advantage in winning, even if their team is weaker. Win bonus cranked up to maximum would be a lot higher than what I can set my win bonus to, thus, causing me to have a ****e game like just now and my opponents getting lucky in the cup, yet again.

My tactics were questionable...probably should have changed to the 4-5-1v however, Blomqvist would still have been there and Im sure he would have found a way to mess up. Also didn't need to change formation as we were playing very well with our 4-2-2-2 hexagon and they didn't really threaten.

But would we have won this RR cup? Maybe no,t but the way we were knocked out this time is just unbelievable and we would have done with the extra cash for sure.
    Ah, what a shame! I strongly believed and thought you would win the return, especially with the latest improvements you did with your team. But at the same time, don't know anything about the opposition. Then again, a little unfair to play against teams a level or two higher then yourself.

Think the 3-2 and the 3-3 goals are a little way "down the road", and a clear indicator that he was "suppose" to get a equalizer or perhaps a win. This happens to me sometimes when I'm facing a weaker opponent, could get 2 or 3 goals just a minute after the other, just "like that". Engine fail, perhaps?

Then about the tactics, don't know which kind of orders you have set for the 4-2-2-2 but I try to play as "simple as I can", giving the players more or less choice and don't bother if they choose to play the ball short, long or through the middle/down the flanks. Then since he played with a three man defence, you could have done the same, just off with the DL-DR and in with a MC the last twenty or quarter. This is something that I'm considering of doing today.

About the predictions, you could have gone far or you could have been eliminated in the next stage (final-eight), but that's nothing you can predict. There are two "funny" teams in the CUP tournament, a russian and one from the caribbeans, both playing with weird formations and sometimes players out of positions - but they still managed to win and procced to the next round. Also there are some "unfair" draws, weaker playing against stronger and vice versa.

But don't know, I try to see the CUP as something fun. I don't play for the money neither (since the prize money are a joke), but rather for the challenge and treat.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________