Page 161 of 227 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Great fight this season photo finish will decide

I wouldn't like to bet on who is going to win that league. At least your in there with a good chance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 19 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Galatasaray AŞ surprised Balkan Boyz in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2/3W-3N-2W-2 >> 4 - 2 << Galatasaray AŞ (Q35,1) Formation: 4-4.2
    SCORERS: I.Olić (40min), E.Džeko (44min.ass:S.Jovetić), M.Salem (56min.ass:B.Yilmaz), H.Salihamidžić (58min.ass:S.Jovetić), L.Modrić (83min) and C.Castro (86min.ass:M.Salem).
    SUBS: H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić S.Kolašinac < > S.Sušić
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz was left surprised tonight in their Champions League quarter-final game against "Galatasaray AŞ", as they managed to collect a hard earned 4 - 2 win at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" in front of 19,000 cheering spectators. The Turkish opposition started the game with a very offensive-minded system and had 3 goal scoring opportunities the first 35 minutes, but GK Asmir Begović cleared the ball away. And just as Galatasaray AŞ seemed to take the lead, Ivica Olić made a breakthrough and scored 1 - 0 for the hometeam. 4 minutes later, a Jovetić corner found the head of Edin Džeko as he extended the lead to 2 - 0 just before the end of the first half. Galatasaray AŞ made a couple of substitutions in the beginning of the second half and managed to reduce the score to 2 - 1 through Mohammed Salem, assisted by Burak Yilmaz. But once again, Balkan Boyz responded well and Hasan Salihamidžić's shoot in the 58minute got Balkan Boyz a 3 - 1 lead. Galatasaray AŞ tried to put some pressure on the hometeam the last quarter by making another offensive substitution, but it was Luka Modrić's long shot who got the Balkan Boyz a 4 - 1 goal just before Christian Arturo Castro scored Galatasaray AŞ second goal to 4 - 2.

Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that he was surprised to see his side concede 2 goals in their quarter-final game against Galatasaray AŞ in the 1th leg at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". "Galatasaray AŞ surprised us tonight, they were far better than we had expected and outplayed us in the first 35 minutes. Perhaps we underestimate them. I believe that we need to have a look at how we approached this game because our tactics and set –up did not work today. We need to regroup and try to salvage our campaign to reach the semi-finals. This result was just not acceptable".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" with 1 - 4 after goals by Ivica Olić (x2), Stevan Jovetić (x1) and Mateo Kovačić (x1). A game in which Ivica Olić was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 45 points and are 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (43points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (42points) and Colchoneros CF at a 4th place on 26points. Balkan Boyz will play the Israeli team "FC Niro" tomorrow at home. The kickoff is set at 14:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will play two friendlies against Balkanceros and OFK Omladinac.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League, round 17 - Perfect Tactics 3-1 I PIRATI
    Perfect Tactics: 52.6, butterfly
    I PIRATI: 34.5, 4-4-2 classic

Our opponents were playing like a fully scouted team today, even though they were full of 2* and 3* players lol... We did win but it wasn't convincing at the very least, even with the huge quality difference. Maybe too excited over the win earlier... It does put a dent in our quest for 150 goals scored and now we must score 47 goals in 9 remaining games which might be too much. Not even sure how his 3* player managed to get past 7* defenders either lol. Poncet did score though, he's becoming decent now...

Goals: Poncet (9'), Petersen (50'), Mata (62'), Clemente (67')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Great fight this season photo finish will decide

Gusto, gusto, veoma gusto.... Bit će gusto do kraja!

(Tight, tight, pretty tight. It will be tight race until the end!)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Result Just In...

Can You Believe This???

July Fourth 0-1 Equimetal SAD

July Fourth 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 until 70 mins then 3N-1-1-3W-2 112.3 - Equimetal SAD 105.8 4-3W-1-2 until 63 minutes then 4-1-3W-2

We didn't even show up, never mind counter formation failure as such, but its our poor performance that let us down, Perhaps the return of Mr. Hardy disrupted our current form and we played poorly, we didn't really create a chance all game, and Equimetal SAD although will be delighted with the 1-0 win over tournament favourites July Fourth... They should of won 5-0 or something like that. Lazy, Lazy... July Fourth... Seaman spent most of the match busy saving shots from Emenike, Lampard and Ronaldo and kept on saving the corners, Their winner came towards the end of the first half from a Gatto free-kick and it was Norris that gave that one away. OH... and Ivor Hardy got injured in the 89th minute. LOL.

FAILURE. To put it in simple context... we must win the second leg away at Equimetal SAD on Saturday or we are OUT.

Goal: Gatto (36) MOTM: Gatto.

Injury Report: Hardy out for 2 days... Needn't think he is playing the second leg... cos he isn't.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Muahaha...... Our upcoming opposition in the semi-finals played 4 - 2 as well... Seems that the ENGINE likes to add some flavour, just to keep things more interesting .... But the most interesting quarter-final games will be played in a hour between the teams: Besiktas vs Trazbonspor and TanerGS vs Beauteville FC, all four around Q44+.. Trazbonspor are considered as the favourites against Besiktas. The game between TanerGS and Beauteville FC will be a tough and tight one, both sides have a 50vs50 chance to make it through!

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

[CENTER]Can You Believe This???

CL game?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

CL game?
    Yep... Not the usual late flurry of goals when I fall a goal behind or anything, even if it was 1-1 it would not much of a difference because of the away goal rule. If I win the second leg 2-1, then I would qualify by the away goal rule... stupid I know.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

Can You Believe This???

July Fourth 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 until 70 mins then 3N-1-1-3W-2 112.3 - Equimetal SAD 105.8 4-3W-1-2 until 63 minutes then 4-1-3W-2

We didn't even show up, never mind counter formation failure as such, but its our poor performance that let us down, Perhaps the return of Mr. Hardy disrupted our current form and we played poorly, we didn't really create a chance all game, and Equimetal SAD although will be delighted with the 1-0 win over tournament favourites July Fourth... They should of won 5-0 or something like that. Lazy, Lazy... July Fourth... Seaman spent most of the match busy saving shots from Emenike, Lampard and Ronaldo and kept on saving the corners, Their winner came towards the end of the first half from a Gatto free-kick and it was Norris that gave that one away. OH... and Ivor Hardy got injured in the 89th minute. LOL.

FAILURE. To put it in simple context... we must win the second leg away at Equimetal SAD on Saturday or we are OUT.

Goal: Gatto (36) MOTM: Gatto.

Injury Report: Hardy out for 2 days... Needn't think he is playing the second leg... cos he isn't.
    Damn crazy result, now we will need a comeback from July Fourth in the 2nd leg. You can do it! A win the 2nd leg will seal the deal for you and take you through on away goals, that's all you need. Many people come back in the 2nd leg, look what happened to me last season, 2 goal home lead and still lost so I reckon you can pull it off.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Damn crazy result, now we will need a comeback from July Fourth in the 2nd leg. You can do it! A win the 2nd leg will seal the deal for you and take you through on away goals, that's all you need. Many people come back in the 2nd leg, look what happened to me last season, 2 goal home lead and still lost so I reckon you can pull it off.
    Yeah... Well July Fourth tends to sometimes play their best away from home for some reason... Remember, Remember Alex Zidane??? I already know my starting formation for the second leg and perhaps my starting 11 as well.

If I do manage to overturn the 1-0 loss in the second leg, theres no doubt I will play a team in the bottom half of our league in the semi-final, they won away 3-0 in the first leg.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-23-2013 at 08:44 PM.