Page 162 of 227 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... Well July Fourth tends to sometimes play their best away from home for some reason... Remember, Remember Alex Zidane??? I already know my starting formation for the second leg and perhaps my starting 11 as well.

If I do manage to overturn the 1-0 loss in the second leg, theres no doubt I will play a team in the bottom half of our league in the semi-final, they won away 3-0 in the first leg.
    Don't use that formation though... I had a feeling a ML/MR with red arrows could cause problems for your team and his formation countered yours

2nd half you'll be ready, put some win bonus too... Every little helps

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Don't use that formation though... I had a feeling a ML/MR with red arrows could cause problems for your team and his formation countered yours

2nd half you'll be ready, put some win bonus too... Every little helps
    Not using 3N-4-1-2, 3N-1-4-2 or Dandelion... They all are out of bounds... May look to a more traditional formation to win this 2nd leg. He may park the bus... especially late on in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It's him for sure now that you told me that. Although i just wonder if he has 2 teams on new servers, or we are on the same server ourselves. Why don't you add me on FB? we can check that way :P
    It could be, he is pretty active. I've seen him in a couple of bidding wars the last past weeks, especially the first 1 - 4 days. He has a pretty good squad and facilities as well, almost all of them are 7*. He could be a problem and a pretty hard nut to crack. Don't like his 4-3-1-2 formation either. But hopefully we could pull a +2 win in the 1th leg and close it down in the return away. Would be nice to play a CUP final, especially against Dynamo SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    As of today, i missed my match due to an earlier exit from work for some jobs to be finished, but logging back we won 0-7 with Hutton scoring once and assisting twice and again J.Romer performing a hat trick. This guy is just wonderful.

As for Matsukase, i added SA to many players last season resulting just in a loss in terms of statistics. Tenma would be Q46 if i added a SA and my budget (500-750T per season plus offers) wouldn't admit further training. I do not know how some guys manage to PT to 8 or even 9* with a budget of 1000 T, but i reckon after the first investment all you need to do is let them gain the star the next season. But from what i noticed PT'ing Hutton to 8 stars, it requires no less than 100 greens to jump from 7* to 8* for an average-fast trainer. And i can't allow myself to spend 2000 T out of the blue. Next season tho might be easier to retain a full 7* team + maybe 2 8*.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I spent around 1500T this season (had around 250T from last season). Still have around +100T left and +70 green packs. I aim to keep them until the next season, perhaps I decide to "tank" the upcomming season as well because of the holidays. Don't see any benefits to PT a couple of players if I'm not having the opportunity or being able to follow and maintain them 24/7. Also, I could satisfy myself with the players I already have and not buy any new ones next season (11 + 7) is more the enough. Could easily make it through the League,CL and perhaps the CUP with the player material I already have. But let's see how this season turns out, a week left until the end
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    playing a friendly vs my punchingball team:

has anyone ever had a better start?

its 5-0 in '15 btw, with another goal by Sautron

edit: after 1st half: 4 goals, 1 assist. I should replace him to make sure if there isnt a 10 rating in this game^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Not using 3N-4-1-2, 3N-1-4-2 or Dandelion... They all are out of bounds... May look to a more traditional formation to win this 2nd leg. He may park the bus... especially late on in the game.
    What position did the goal scorer play in? It might be a clue as to where you were exploited

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What position did the goal scorer play in? It might be a clue as to where you were exploited
    It was a MC but the goal came from a free-kick. So it could of been anywhere, It was my MC's that kept giving all the fouls away.

It was a MC but the goal came from a free-kick. So it could of been anywhere, It was my MC's that kept giving all the fouls away.
    I have the same problem, my MCs get more yellow cards than my defenders... Guess it's just a game thing

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Apprentice
    CL game was a 3-0 at home against a pretty decent team, it seems he was hard tackling in the end, i got several free kicks and one injury. The injury has cost me 15 reds (6 days on a rather important player) but the game was a big step towards the semifinal. Funnily, the injury occured just after I ordered to swap the player (an AMC) for a DMC to bring the 1-0 home, so I didnt even have to change my orders. The free kick from the foul went in, and it all went downward for the opponent, with another corner goal for me towards the end of the game.

Healing up the AMC was worth it, since he scored twice in the following league game against a weak team, an easy 6-0 game with no injuries or cards, and this while my 2nd MC was on suspension and the 3rd was injured, so I had to play with my 4th one.

The opponent tried to play more defensively after catching some goals, bringing an extra DMC and DC, but totally exposed his right flank in the process, making an illegal formation which just resulted in more goals for me (I swapped from narrow diamond to V-Style after he brought the DMC). Some people really need to read the forums.

All in all a good day, 2 good wins in exchange for 13 red packs (15 -2 fair play bonus packs).
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Pepp Crawford Injured now in a friendly... OUT for 9 days... That's Pepp Crawford's July Fourth career over.

Numbers to follow...

Pepp Crawford Injured now in a friendly... OUT for 9 days... That's Pepp Crawford's July Fourth career over.

Numbers to follow...
    Breaking News... July Fourth SELL Crawford

25 year old Pepp Crawford today has been sold due to receiving a 9 day injury which sees him out for the rest of the season, Therefore we have decided to sell him this evening for around $75M.

Stats:

S15/L15: P34 G23 A7 M1
    S16/L16: P8 G1 A3 M0
    S17/L17: P7 G3 A5 M2
    S18/L18: P10 G3 A0 M1

Total: P59 G30 A15 M4....

Pepp Crawford was bought from MR.SCOUT at the beginning of S15/L15 in the Season 37 Universal Player that forum members will recall. He made an instant success of scoring about 20 goals in the first half of his first season at the club, then he was hit by injury and that made July Fourth switch back to the Papaleo - Zidane and later Papaleo - Michu strike partnerships and Crawford was only getting a look in less important games or as a substitute for if any of my main strikers picked up an injury in action and he still picked up a lot of injuries in the last 3 seasons of playing and he picked up a 9 day injury which sees him out the team and now is considered surplus to the July Fourth setup since being injured to the end of season coupled with a downgrade to 4*107 and a imminent arrival of a new 7* striker at the beginning of the new season from either a "power trained nordeus gen" or from MR.SCOUT means he would be no use to use next season anyways. All the players and staff wish Pepp Crawford all the best in his future at his next club.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.