Page 62 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What is he? MC?

My suggestion is to give him AMC role and give him shadow striker. Red arrow on him playing as MC could be deadly
    Yupp! That was my thought as well, but since I have 3xAMC (AML/AMC/AMR) and all 7*, it's kinda pointless. Also I need a MC more then a AMC.

But let's see, if I don't find any scout on the SC-list by tomorrow, then I'm gonna spend my last Tokens and learn him a AMC-role. Also, the shadowstriker ability have been proven to be pretty nice (Olić scored as hell last season!).

Btw, finally I'm done with all PT on my scouts + on Jovetić and Vranješ. Only Džeko & Cana left
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    The scout list update was totally crappy, still no 2nd buyable scout for me.
    Seems as everybody got a crappy list... But it seems that somebody or someone bought the crappy 22yr and 23yr olds, since they are gone (only 1 left, 2 replaced).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Perfect Tactics look to be selling Santi Cazorla after the recent new role for Nascimento

Mata is our 2nd AML and we'll have 4 AMCs once Silly gets his new role. Career stats will be added later.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    what a crappy match

I mean why do i get 53% possession with like 2 stars more? Yes he watched too (which is strange, cause he this is the worst team in the whole league...), but I should get more despite that. And of course my new scout gets injured in minute 90, but only for 2 days, aka 9 red packs.
    Only good thing is that he scored 10minutes before the end. I really hope this season doesnt play out like last, where I lose or draw to crappy teams ...

Season 40-cdvfd73rez84xx92u.jpg
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Perfect Tactics look to be selling Santi Cazorla after the recent new role for Nascimento

Mata is our 2nd AML and we'll have 4 AMCs once Silly gets his new role. Career stats will be added later.
    Shame you can't buy players X-Servers because some of your reject players would of been good for Troll City to sign up.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Champions League group stage, round 1 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Kucai FC
    Perfect Tactics: 55.6, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Kucai FC: 40.1, 3-5-2 flat

Another 2-0 win today against a below average side but it was a comfortable win as our opponents were defending well and not attacking. Petersen got the first goal of the game from a solo effort. We continued to press but we couldn't find the back of the net, Nascimento and Pistov having shots saved or blocked continuously. Their defenders kept making important tackles but we forced a corner and Silly got his debut goal with a powerful header. The rest of the match was dull as their 4* defenders were playing like 9* defenders. However a win is a win and it's 3 points on the board which will do nicely for the team.

Goals: Petersen (20'), Silly (35')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Jovetic... Hope Arsenal buy him... Yeah! Great player and your team could be better than mine this season. I could be in trouble this season.
    Yeah, I heard about that. But then he could end up in Juventus as well (in exchange for Giovinco and in additional for another guy). Let's see what his agent Fali Ramadani has to say

Hm, I was in the sh*t as well but then today I got my hands on two new refreshments and that "kinda" calm me down. Let's see and hope that Mr.Scout brings us something useful. Also, they may start to generate players on your server as well, since they started doing that on my server. Don't know for sure how things are on your side, since I'm on the new one.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    what a crappy match

I mean why do i get 53% possession with like 2 stars more? Yes he watched too (which is strange, cause he this is the worst team in the whole league...), but I should get more despite that. And of course my new scout gets injured in minute 90, but only for 2 days, aka 9 red packs.
    Only good thing is that he scored 10minutes before the end. I really hope this season doesnt play out like last, where I lose or draw to crappy teams ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cdvfd73rez84xx92u.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	6275
    You think that is "strange".... what do you call this then? D.S equalized in the 79th minute to 1-1.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Champions League group stage, round 1 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Kucai FC
    Perfect Tactics: 55.6, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Kucai FC: 40.1, 3-5-2 flat

Another 2-0 win today against a below average side but it was a comfortable win as our opponents were defending well and not attacking. Petersen got the first goal of the game from a solo effort. We continued to press but we couldn't find the back of the net, Nascimento and Pistov having shots saved or blocked continuously. Their defenders kept making important tackles but we forced a corner and Silly got his debut goal with a powerful header. The rest of the match was dull as their 4* defenders were playing like 9* defenders. However a win is a win and it's 3 points on the board which will do nicely for the team.

Goals: Petersen (20'), Silly (35')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Let's all have a struggle... I hate CL Groupstage Round 1, because I have a history of struggling to win the first group game. I'm at home so if I don't win, disappointment would be an understatement.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Another load of 5* just appeared on my TM.. Found a 19yr old DL/DC, only 8SKP from 6* (Q45) - The kind of player that I was looking for since day 1! Auction ends in approx 2h.

CL game in about 15min
    PROUD MANAGER OF...