Page 52 of 227 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Petersen now reached 7*

We now have our last player to deal with and complete the project.
    Gaylord Silly is now at 5*(50). We want to give him an AMC role AND shadow striker ability AND 7* quality rating

It will be about 225SP and 300 greens should take him there. That would be us done for this season and next season probably as we'll wind down the token spending
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 40-helives.jpg  
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

The league draw isn´t that bad. Again our rivals from Bosnia, FC Kula (Q38,9) is playing with us, then another vietnamese guy from last season is joining us again. The 3rd best team is a Israeli opposition, doesn´t seem to bad either Q37,2.

But we got a tough opposition in the CUP, the Swedish Hypool FC (Q44,5)... This will be interesting!

Our league opposition for the day "London Hotspur" is a joke, seems quite abandoned and all players out of position. The CL opposition is a weak one as well.....3p+3p is a must!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Our scout list has become worse...

Although there is a 23 y/o 57 quality MC on there... He has FK ability

We are currently doing a PT on our MC...Do we get that player or continue PTing our 18 y/o player?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh! The scoutlist is still the same, despite getting the message that it´s been updated! Why even bother letting me know that Mr.Sh*t found something new? Fu*king dissapointed
    SNAP.... I found 2 new players but they are just as rubbish as the rest of the players already on there, will have to wait until tomorrows refresh now since thats the next refresh, This is bad...

And with good competitors in our competitions this season, we seriously could do with the talent.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

We are currently doing a PT on our MC...Do we get that player or continue PTing our 18 y/o player?
    PT the 18 year old, for me that scout isn't good enough.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh! The scoutlist is still the same, despite getting the message that it´s been updated! Why even bother letting me know that Mr.Sh*t found something new? Fu*king dissapointed
    It seems t11 is trying to seriously piss me off.

-Scouts list is still the same, with 2 AMAZING new entries being them a Q47 23 yo MC and an astounding Q46 29 yo ST, one PK sa and the other Ck one, fkin lol.

-League is a serious joke, and we didnßt even get paired with baku.

-CUP: this is the best. We got paired up with the STRONGEST team of the batch after FC Alex, a Q50 personal trainer who limited himself to train back his players to a full 8* squad with 7* as reserves. Pretty nice uh.

As topping, we will be on our way back to italy the exact time of the match, which ofc itßs away and canßt be changed. so nice!
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-07-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

Q57, is that 15SKPx3 away from Q60 (the highest) on your lvl? I have 1x22yr old Q47 and a 23yr old MC Q48 but they are players that I don´t need. I rather wait then buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    SNAP.... I found 2 new players but they are just as rubbish as the rest of the players already on there, will have to wait until tomorrows refresh now since thats the next refresh, This is bad...

And with good competitors in our competitions this season, we seriously could do with the talent.
    Hm, so there will be a update/refresh by tomorrow already? Then it´s probably best to wait.... Yeah I know... I sense that I will have difficulties in the CUP and CL this season, also could be "tight" playing against FC Kula and Iztik Yan (both around Q38) for the 1th place.

But on the other side, Vidić, Salihamidžić, Modrić and Sušić reached 7*... Olić, Džeko and Handanović need a couple of SKP to get there.. Then Jovetić and Vranješ are close to their 8*. Have to buy some T before completing the T-session, nothing else to do.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

-Scouts list is still the same, with 2 AMAZING new entries being them a Q47 23 yo MC and an astounding Q46 29 yo ST, one PK sa and the other Ck one, fkin lol.

-CUP: this is the best. We got paired up with the STRONGEST team of the batch after FC Alex, a Q50 personal trainer who limited himself to train back his players to a full 8* squad with 7* as reserves. Pretty nice uh.

As topping, we will be on our way back to italy the exact time of the match, which ofc itßs away and canßt be changed. so nice!
    It seems like for many of us here that Season 40 could turn into the season from hell for some of us, It's starting to feel that way for me. I said after last seasons CL final that we narrowly won 3-2 with a poor performance that it was the end of an era at July Fourth, with a poor scout list and no good young nordeus gens at the beginning of the season and with some decent competitors in our league/cl this season. It looks like I'm right about it being the end of an era at July Fourth at the end of last season. Yes I'm still strongest team in league/cl but the margin now is only 4 points.

Q57, is that 15SKPx3 away from Q60 (the highest) on your lvl? I have 1x22yr old Q47 and a 23yr old MC Q48 but they are players that I don´t need. I rather wait then buying them.

Hm, so there will be a update/refresh by tomorrow already? Then it´s probably best to wait.... Yeah I know... I sense that I will have difficulties in the CUP and CL this season, also could be "tight" playing against FC Kula and Iztik Yan (both around Q38) for the 1th place.

But on the other side, Vidić, Salihamidžić, Modrić and Sušić reached 7*... Olić, Džeko and Handanović need a couple of SKP to get there.. Then Jovetić and Vranješ are close to their 8*. Have to buy some T before completing the T-session, nothing else to do.
    Jovetic... Hope Arsenal buy him... Yeah! Great player and your team could be better than mine this season. I could be in trouble this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Seems that we all are "somewhere only we know where". I don´t know whats the deal with the Scoutlist when it´s useless. I mean they want 50T, fine! But give/offer me something decent, I don´t need the +24 homer simpsons type...

You got at least a good league draw, don´t need to worry about being challenged. Who is Baku? But you will get it tough in the CUP though, that is if you don´t improve your team or manage to surprise him. How is his squad? Any 7* or 8* players?

Aya, I forgot. How is it in Germany?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...