Page 42 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh Referals? You don't get that many T in all honesty and it will take you a long time to actually get them, but if you want the T then its probably worth it in the long run, It's T remember and we usually do what we can to get T.

Why does Miku always get injured often in PT, another injury, 7 days, so thats 15 reds gone. Soon I may need to buy a batch of reds with T, but I don't want to that because sometimes we feel like its a waste of T.
    I´m currently +1T now! ... I will see if I have the time to complete all of the tasks, otherwise f*ck it. I rather buy some T instead

I have 3 scouts and 2 youngster left, don´t know if I´m gonna complete my PT by tomorrow. If the scoutlist is good then I´m gonna buy another 500T, if not then no idea, let them develop normally.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    I know its a waste, but it shows people, that i dont care about Tokens and so they may not bid vs me

The ST may be good, but i have two 5* and a backup ST, I have bigger wholes in my squad (no backup GK atm, and my midfield needs an upgrade, playing with may Season3 players for now)
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Your through, you won 6-4 on aggregrate.

yay thank you

Haha, I was watching a CUP game between a former opponent (Robelix) I managed to kick-out in the CUP last season and this turkish player (Burkan FC) that challenged me a hour before my CL Final. Robelix won the 1th leg at home by 3-2, but Burkan FC won the return with 4-0.

Anyway, Burkan FC seems to have been bought all the scouts from his scoutlist since all of his 22 PLAYERS are 6* (he had a 5* star team with 3x7* last season). I wounder how much he paid ..

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Jonny Lamb has finally been placed on the transfer market.

6 seasons as the club and we hope that wherever he goes, he won't turn into a crap defender.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I know its a waste, but it shows people, that i dont care about Tokens and so they may not bid vs me
    Know what you mean there, but its still pointless seeing how many T it does cost and when you level up and play for months you then realise its just a waste.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Jonny Lamb has finally been placed on the transfer market.

6 seasons as the club and we hope that wherever he goes, he won't turn into a crap defender.
    The end of the road for another Legend player on the forums. Another great player. We shall never forget Jonny Lamb.

It must of been hard for you to press the 'Sell' button on him.

The end of the road for another Legend player on the forums. Another great player. We shall never forget Jonny Lamb.

It must of been hard for you to press the 'Sell' button on him.
    Pretty easy actually since he's a 4* player lol but I get what you mean. He's done his job here at Perfect Tactics and he did it well. But at 25 years old and high end 4*, it would be a waste to PT him

It would be harder to sell Chano Petersen.. Don't think i could ever let him go to another club.
    Last edited by dv8r; 05-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, I was watching a CUP game between a former opponent (Robelix) I managed to kick-out in the CUP last season and this turkish player (Burkan FC) that challenged me a hour before my CL Final. Robelix won the 1th leg at home by 3-2, but Burkan FC won the return with 4-0.

Anyway, Burkan FC seems to have been bought all the scouts from his scoutlist since all of his 22 PLAYERS are 6* (he had a 5* star team with 3x7* last season). I wounder how much he paid ..

This is what Batigo United do on my server every season, just buys scouts and replaces them with scouts at the start of the next season, Pointless having all 22 players at 6* if you ask me, just a waste of T since nearly half of those players aren't going to be used regularly.

I mainly have 5* on my subs or bench with sometimes 6* players that have been developed from 5* during the season or they have come out of my first XI.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Pretty easy actually since he's a 4* player lol but I get what you mean. He's done his job here at Perfect Tactics and he did it well. But at 25 years old and high end 4*, it would be a waste to PT him

It would be harder to sell Chano Petersen.. Don't think i could ever let him go to another club.
    Just think... I'm faced with pressing the sell button on a player that done so well for me this time next season, A similar situation to you selling Lamb now and what Raykco did with selling Flanaghan this time last season. You just don't like selling a player that served so well for your team and is very reliable and you know you can count on them when they come on to the field of play.

Me selling Zidane next season will be very hard.