Papaleo 33.5
    Miku 15.5
    Michu 23.5
    Mensah 21.5
    O'Sullivan 14.5
    L.McNamara 14.5
    Barneey100 and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Managed to overcome my awkward opponent in the preliminary round of the cup with an away 0-2 win. Ended up being a comfortable game after a change of tactics from the first leg.

Season 40-image.jpgSeason 40-image.jpg

LMAO, I'm a pro!!! Level 6 in season 5!!! xD

July Fourth likes this.
    Level: 6 - Pro - Season 6
    League: 1st place: Season 5
    League: 2nd place: Season 2.
    3rd place: Season 4.
    4th place: Season 3.
    Champions League best: Top8
    Cup best: Top16

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    FC Kneipenkick update: A black monday for FCK, we got the highest defeat in the club history, 0-4 (after a 2-1 away win yesterday). We are really a pub team and no cup team.

A crisis meating is set up (manager Chris is blamed since he fielded unproven new signings instead the proven team from yesterday) and friendly matches to give the player self-confidence.
    What happend? Did you change your formation/tactics?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    What happend? Did you change your formation/tactics?
    It's quite sad going out the Cup early because you dont have 2 competitive games every day. Even when the old cup was around and I played L2 in the preliminaries. It was great to send out the reserves for game time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Kop FC has progressed through the preliminary cup draw after a 3-0 win (4-2 on aggr)! Got two injuries during the game; Teague AML/C and Erdem DMC! Played a 4-5-1 V against 4-4-2 then reverted to a 4-1-4-1 after the injuries to see out the win!

Look forward to another great game!

Auuuuf! Dynamo SWAG barely made it through to the KO-stage! The game ended 2-1 for D.S, but since the first meeting ended 2-1 to FC DEB the game went into x-tra time. But no goals were scored in extra time so it went to a penalty shoot-out which D.S won with 3 - 1...Woow, this was a close one for our friends from Switzerland. He might have been underestimating the opposition or just "bad luck".

One strange thing though, the commentary stated that his 2nd GK (David De Gea) made 2 good saves, but it was his 1th GK (Roman Bürki) who stood in the goal.... could he have been switched the GK when choosing the penalty takers or what?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's quite sad going out the Cup early because you dont have 2 competitive games every day. Even when the old cup was around and I played L2 in the preliminaries. It was great to send out the reserves for game time.
    Yeah, I can understand that. I was eliminated in the prel. round in season 2 and 3, and then in season 4 we ended up as 3rd (mostly because of the heavy investments)... I remember I played 1 comp. game and 2 friendlies per day. Managed to collect a couple of boosters as well. Didn´t do any PT since my team was composed with 4* and a couple of 5*.

Then it´s probably huge differences between players/tournaments on the old vs new servers.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Finally managed some time to show the CL draw:

This year we can't really say it'll be an easy CL with Catalunya and Norkopring adding some spices on it. Both the opponents use the same module (3W-2DMC-2MC-1-2) and both are made by past season's scouts which retained 7* at time now sitting on early 6* (45/46). If the managers would invest again on Scout list they might become quite bothersome to deal with. Altho, any slip in the preliminary phase could end up to a face up between them at the early last 16. On the other side, it's up to us to make the treble in CL come true.

On PT side, past 80 unassigned points i noticed a little flession in the training rates, decreasing by a little.

EDIT: norkopring is the other 42,6 Q team, and not the second one in the group, missdrew it :P
    Ljepoje likes this.